IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 35

Septic Peg

Ah. Dirty Leeds.

4 days ago, their fine jar was added to by £5k after The FA gave them and Bolton a bollocking after players from both sides starting a mass water fight mid game. Their current kitty stands at £205k.

In the last few days, an Aberdeen fan has been given a written warning about his conduct after he was photographed flicking the bird at Rangers manager. Too harsh perhaps? 

But then a week ago, a Leeds supporter was allegedly videoed using racist language at their game with QPR. This video is apparently circulating on social media but either way, I wouldn't be watching it.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with any disgusting racist asshole being banned/arrested/disembowelled, should calling the ref a wanchor be enough now to get you a warning and if you get caught again a ban? I'm sorry but if you want to lump me in with the racists because I shouted that the Ref needs to go to Specsavers, I think I'd be appealing that decision.

On to today.

The Leeds fans comments on their social media is cautious. There are few that think this is a pushover. Most would want a win but I think would be happy with a draw. I think I would be the same. 

Their form has been massively inconsistent so this absolutely stinks of another 1-1 draw. 

Piss Pot Ayling will likely play so expect he'll get some stick/applause depending which side of the ground spots him first.

Bamford and Hernandez from Leeds have to be the ones to watch. Hernandez scored in the first minute during their game v West Brom. Super quick, we need Webby and Kalas to be on form when dealing with these two. Especially Hernandez when he makes a run from the MF. Please hurry up Korey.

COYRs!

Septic Peg - Not à racist .

The Chinese ? A great bunch of lads.

Dirty Leeds need to be put back in their box . Like a pair of football boots you forgot to clean , mud sticks and their reputation remains.

Masters of the pragmatic, the oh so un- British custom , of winning at all costs ,under Revie ,showcased  the club on the world stage and will for ever be a source of disgust and reluctant admiration for all they achieved amongst those who witnessed the team of that era.

Onto today and it looks like they could be on the cusp of returning to the big time under Bielsa Bob, have they made a Faustien pact ? 

Our reputation is also on the line , for so long always the bridesmaid, can we , finally, push on and shake off the galant losers title ? 

A win would be excellent for our run in . A draw, not a disaster but a loss could see a return to type as we have many big clubs left to play . Clubs who believe that it is their right to be in the top flight . 

We need the to show the world that we are ready to bloody the nose of these dinosaurs. We are the here and now and we are writing a new story .

COYR.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A barometer of our progress both overall in LJ’s time and this season. 

Think we might sneak a high scoring game. 3-2. 

The other being the Norwich game Dave and we performed very well in that ...2-2 I reckon but obviously would love to take 3 points today ...COYR!! 

Switching it up to a 442 at this stage of the season could be good. We're 30+ games in and have been playing the 4141/4231 for most of those. Other teams know how we play. Mixing that up now, gaining a small amount of unpredictability, could work in our favour in the run in. Mix it up, maybe surprise one or two teams.

36 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Read that Max and Semenyo will be starting. Would be bold decisions. Well maybe not Max but Semenyo would be. Wonder of it would be to play next to Fam or rest Fam, if true? 

I think fam will start with semenyo, I'm glad AS is starting, hope if he ties them in knots 

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I think fam will start with semenyo, I'm glad AS is starting, hope if he ties them in knots 

I’m not totally sure that that’s legal ? 

Ungentlemanly conduct I think ? 

As for 442 , brave or stupid ?

We will see . 

I think we are in for a high scoring match , hopefully we’re on the right side of it .

Worried and excited at the same time .

:gaah::dancing2:

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We will see . 

I think we are in for a high scoring match , hopefully we’re on the right side of it .

I'd be nervous if we go like for like as they do have a bit more quality than us. Overall I'm not sure what Lees formation will be but I'm confident it will be a exciting game. One thing for sure is we must score first. Leeds record of scoring first and losing this season is 0% I believe.

Really hope we can get something today; even a point against what is a top team this season would be a statement of intent, and would lift us for the remainder of the season.

That said; as long as the performance is good, I’ll be happy - as much as I hate to say it; looks likely Leeds are going up this year, and no shame losing to them if we give it a proper go.

COYR!

Good Afternoon all!   So here we go another exciting home game against a top team, surely it is a must win for us, a draw would not be fatal, but if we are to stay in contention of a top six place, it must be all three points. I wonder who LJ will play in goal and if Semenyo will start, we will see, anyway hopefully a good game and we come out the victors at the end. COYR's Just seen the team and he is starting with Max in goal.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Will he be wasted playing wide though? Got all these wingers and we play strikers out wide!

You know that for sure, do you..? 

You also watch them in training everyday to assume that it’s wrong anyway..? 

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We will see . 

Yep and for some mad reason ....3-2.

Archived