IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 35

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Good Afternoon all!   So here we go another exciting home game against a top team, surely it is a must win for us, a draw would not be fatal, but if we are to stay in contention of a top six place, it must be all three points. I wonder who LJ will play in goal and if Semenyo will start, we will see, anyway hopefully a good game and we come out the victors at the end. COYR's

It’s not a MUST win for us in any way, shape or form. 

Every point counts, of course, but this is probably the least “must win” of all our remaining games..!

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Made up Semenyo starting, just hope that is alongside Fammy and not out wide. Disappointed to see BW selected at RB unless Hunt & Pisano have knocks.

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

BW needs to be on it ! 

If Semenyo is alongside Diedhiou, the selection of Wright makes a little more sense to me. If not, can't understand Hunt on the bench unless he isn't fit. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You know that for sure, do you..? 

You also watch them in training everyday to assume that it’s wrong anyway..? 

It's an opinion and one on the limited times I have seen him play I agree with, especially his cameo last Saturday where he looked dangerous throughout.

And here's my opinion the midfield looks lightweight to me and why haven't we still found a reliable right back?

I don't watch training either but I have watched 15 months of mainly poor performance by Paterson and just for clarity Paterson has been fine for the past month and about time.

I am intrigued by the team selection and I hope that my fears about midfield and the right back position are wrong, because I always want us to win.

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s not a MUST win for us in any way, shape or form. 

Every point counts, of course, but this is probably the least “must win” of all our remaining games..!

I bow to your superior knowledge, but still think we need to win against the teams at the top of the table to give us a better chance of making the playoffs and this will also improve the confidence. A win against Ipswich, which is our game in hand will give us a buffer against the teams closing in on us.

I bow to your superior knowledge, but still think we need to win against the teams at the top of the table to give us a better chance of making the playoffs and this will also improve the confidence. A win against Ipswich, which is our game in hand will give us a buffer against the teams closing in on us.

Anything but a win against Ipswich is going to be very hard to accept.

The pressure is more in the lads there than here.

We are underdogs today but overdogs v the Tractor boys .

Look at the league table and our remaining fixtures. 

If we HAVE to lose 1 game more this season, I’d pick today’s. 

Lose today and win Tuesday, worst case (bar goal difference swing) we will be 6th, level on games, with 10 to play. Many of which are more “6 pointers” or “easier” than today. 

Obviously a win today would be massive though! ?

6 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Would be Brownhill though wouldn't it?

I agree with the No thanks though 

That would leave us with 1 centre mid, which again wouldn't be great! 

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

O'Dowda would be right wing back if we went 352

Hmmm, a left footed player who can't defender playing rwb, even worse that pato that imo

Archived