IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 35

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

FFS!! 9 mins in and already posting negative, go and do some gardening.....

Whilst he's wrong to say we've bottled it when the game is still going I can fully understand the frustration because there has been so much over-confidence on the forums at times as well as far too much negativity. The issue is that great run has raised expectations unrealistically, we are not a bad squad but we're not a promotion quality squad.

If we are to get a play-off spot it'll be a massive deal as we don't have the quality of depth that the other play-off chasing squads do. 

It's not over but this is a real test today and so far we're failing, we're bound to see some frustrated negativity.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Whilst he's wrong to say we've bottled it when the game is still going I can fully understand the frustration because there has been so much over-confidence on the forums at times as well as far too much negativity. The issue is that great run has raised expectations unrealistically, we are not a bad squad but we're not a promotion quality squad.

If we are to get a play-off spot it'll be a massive deal as we don't have the quality of depth that the other play-off chasing squads do. 

It's not over but this is a real test today and so far we're failing, we're bound to see some frustrated negativity.

What we are failing, for the umpteenth time, is to get off to any sort of decent start in a home game.

Normally it is our to get into our stride and score during the first half, but this time we've given a very good team the perfect start putting us even more on the back foot.

At this stage of a season you'd lok to home games as the banker for teams going for the play offs, but for us I reckon we might be more secure playing away from Ashton Gate.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

I apologise for being so negative so quickly....but ...it's like Groundhog Day with Bristol City at times 

I still say our failure to strengthen in January....again....will cost us. It's frustrating 

Anyway...that's for another thread . Back to the game....

I really want us to turn this around as thoroughly dislike Leeds, but unfortunately the gulf in the squads starts to show at this time of the season...  We need to learn this as a club if we ever want to push on...

Come on city... ??

3 minutes ago, keflav said:

I really want us to turn this around as thoroughly dislike Leeds, but unfortunately the gulf in the squads starts to show at this time of the season...  We need to learn this as a club if we ever want to push on...

Come on city... ??

Surely you don't mean … Mind The Gap?  

4 minutes ago, keflav said:

Come on city... ??

We won't learn. We just won't spend the money in January 

Archived