IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 35

Septic Peg

14 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We are fighting for a top six place , we won’t make automatic promotion that is clear.

LJ’s change of formation ?

The next 45 minutes will show us if it was inspired or stupid to shift it all around at , arguably , the best side in the division.

Damned if he does , damned if he doesn’t.

We know we can get back in this .

COYR .

Correct Major.

Had he left Semenyo on the bench, the naysayers would have been asking what was the point of recalling him from loan if he is not going to play - especially after his sub performance.

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Correct Major.

Had he left Semenyo on the bench, the naysayers would have been asking what was the point of recalling him from loan if he is not going to play - especially after his sub performance.

Not really 

We have started the game with a rookie in goal. You want an experienced 10 in front of him to give him as much protection as possible. 

It was an unnecessary and almost arrogant gamble .... 

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

If you’re trying and things aren’t working for you, booing is absolutely not going to magically make it better

In our GJ play off season if we went a goal down the ground erupted with noise of support / cheer to try and inspire the team. Doesn’t seem to happen anymore

I’m not sure anyone said it would magically make it all better.

like I said I don’t do it myself I just think it’s a pretty normal and natural response and pretty healthy for fans to vent a bit of anger/frustration . 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really 

We have started the game with a rookie in goal. You want an experienced 10 in front of him to give him as much protection as possible. 

It was an unnecessary and almost arrogant gamble .... 

I’m not sure about that. You’ve got a fearless youngster brimming with confidence after an exciting half hour... not a massive gamble. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m not sure about that. You’ve got a fearless youngster brimming with confidence after an exciting half hour... not a massive gamble. 

Against one of the best teams in the league in front of a huge , expectant crowd 

He is struggling massively 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I said it before the game to friends. Really strange for me, it really was 

If you think playing Semenyo was at fault for the display, you are not watching the same game as me. Pack & Brownhill, Dasilva & Webster have hardly played one accurate pass forward between them!

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

If you think playing Semenyo was at fault for the display, you are not watching the same game as me. Pack & Brownhill, Dasilva & Webster have hardly played one accurate pass forward between them!

Where have I blamed him??

I simply said we should have started with am experienced outfield 10

Archived