IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 35

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.... this from the eggplant king....

I normally give them if I see a post that I don't agree with or is somebody acting like a tool. 

Never have I gone on to somebody's profile and picked a post to give an eggplant emoji to out of spite... 

You could at least tell me why you disagreed with that particular post so much

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Your post was a reaction to someone saying we should have purchased a player in January and your reply was along the lines of ‘who would you have brought in then?’ - I thought that was a very lazy and predictable response that is a much used phrase on here - the person to whom you were replying probably wasn’t a professional scout with access to data and analysis about loads of players around the world and they probably had no knowledge of contract/personal situations regarding loads of players around the world - so you demanding they give you a list of who they would have brought in (although you actually put ‘bought in’) was unreasonable and unrealistic. Why makes you think people who wish we had purchased a player should have an extensive list of available players ready to join us? That’s why you got the eggplant reaction.

Now, why did you respond to my post about Dwane Sports with an eggplant earlier today? As you stated yourself, eggplants are not adding to any debate I’m surprised to see you contradict yourself in this fashion.....

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I normally give them if I see a post that I don't agree with or is somebody acting like a tool. 

Never have I gone on to somebody's profile and picked a post to give an eggplant emoji to out of spite... 

He did what?! I'm outraged for you mate honestly.... ?

Glad you have moral standards and would never lower yourself to such shenanigans

28 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Your post was a reaction to someone saying we should have purchased a player in January and your reply was along the lines of ‘who would you have brought in then?’ - I thought that was a very lazy and predictable response that is a much used phrase on here - the person to whom you were replying probably wasn’t a professional scout with access to data and analysis about loads of players around the world and they probably had no knowledge of contract/personal situations regarding loads of players around the world - so you demanding they give you a list of who they would have brought in (although you actually put ‘bought in’) was unreasonable and unrealistic. Why makes you think people who wish we had purchased a player should have an extensive list of available players ready to join us? That’s why you got the eggplant reaction.

Now, why did you respond to my post about Dwane Sports with an eggplant earlier today? As you stated yourself, eggplants are not adding to any debate I’m surprised to see you contradict yourself in this fashion.....

So you trawelled through my recent posts to find one you could disagree with and give a reaction to. Slightly odd that...

And if somebody is going to complain about the club not bringing in the right options over the transfer window, I’d expect them to at least have some players they think the club should look at. 

Unfortunately too many people think we can bring in whoever we want and don’t have a clue if the club have looked at potential targets but have been outpriced over them or haven’t seen them as realistic acquisitions. 

With regards to your post earlier, I agreed with the majority of it. It was when you asked the Rovers fans (who was actually behaving rather civilised when you consider some of the abuse he was getting) to ‘just bugger off’ when I decided to give an eggplant emoji, as I don’t see why we should stoop to the levels of those over on gaschat...

37 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

So you trawelled through my recent posts to find one you could disagree with and give a reaction to. Slightly odd that...

And if somebody is going to complain about the club not bringing in the right options over the transfer window, I’d expect them to at least have some players they think the club should look at. 

Unfortunately too many people think we can bring in whoever we want and don’t have a clue if the club have looked at potential targets but have been outpriced over them or haven’t seen them as realistic acquisitions. 

With regards to your post earlier, I agreed with the majority of it. It was when you asked the Rovers fans (who was actually behaving rather civilised when you consider some of the abuse he was getting) to ‘just bugger off’ when I decided to give an eggplant emoji, as I don’t see why we should stoop to the levels of those over on gaschat...

I didn’t trawl through your posts looking for something to disagree with, I was reading the Leeds thread and saw your unreasonable response to another poster....and the gashead on here was being arrogant in my opinion. You obviously have never criticised Rovers’ fans on here at all?! At least I did it in direct response to a gashead rather than just say it on a throwaway post that they probably wouldn’t see...anyway, enough, it’s game day!

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I didn’t trawl through your posts looking for something to disagree with, I was reading the Leeds thread and saw your unreasonable response to another poster....and the gashead on here was being arrogant in my opinion. You obviously have never criticised Rovers’ fans on here at all?! At least I did it in direct response to a gashead rather than just say it on a throwaway post that they probably wouldn’t see...anyway, enough, it’s game day!

Ah, so it was complete coincidence that you visited my profile and a minute later reacted to one of my posts on page 6 of a 10 page thread on page 2 of the forum?

Right....

23 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Ah, so it was complete coincidence that you visited my profile and a minute later reacted to one of my posts on page 6 of a 10 page thread on page 2 of the forum?

Right....

...and you visited my profile four hours ago and then posted about my posts straight after....not sure what you’re getting at. I read lots of threads when I have spare time. Anyway, bored now, it’s game day! 

Archived