IGNORED

£50 to Look Like a ??

Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Whoever sanctioned this idea from BS needs to be shot.

Absolute belter style and would surely only be worn if you lost a bet!

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/trainingwear/adult/tshirtspolovest/1076_bcfc-1819-kit-cycle-jersey.html

So if they deserve to be shot for designing that, what deserves to happen to you for you for saying someone deserves to be shot? 

12 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/trainingwear/adult/tshirtspolovest/1076_bcfc-1819-kit-cycle-jersey.html

What's the issue? It's just the kit but in cycling jersey form? They're not expecting you to wear it down the pub...unless you've cycled there.

Actually would look mint on the bike.

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

You either can’t ride a bike yet, or you are too fat to wear one of these. 

I dispise cyclists ?‍♀️. Obnoxious, road hogging, tax dodging W⚓️‘s, but if I was that way inclined, I’d definitely buy one of these. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Perhaps you should post a pic of yourself, so that we can judge if you’re in the haute couture or Wurzle Gummage category 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I dispise cyclists ?‍♀️. Obnoxious, road hogging, tax dodging W⚓️‘s, but if I was that way inclined, I’d definitely buy one of these. 

What do you mean by tax dodging?

45 minutes ago, Rob k said:

What do you mean by tax dodging?

When did bikes start getting taxed for using the roads..?

1 hour ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

don't think its that bad tbh, would wear it if i was a **n*.

Agreed. 

46 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If I saw any peddling pillock wearing this while driving my hgv through country lanes then they would get a beep before I forced them into a bush,if tractors can pull over then tarts peddling can as well but no do they f 

I’ve never been behind a tractor that’s ever pulled over in country lanes, tractors and Lorry’s in the middle lane causing tailbacks are far more annoying 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I ride a bike to work and own a car.I imagine most cyclists own a car therefore pay road tax.I don't use my car all that often so presumably if you use yours for work I effectively pay more tax for less mileage than you. Don't know if that proves anything because I am drunk.

4 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I ride a bike to work and own a car.I imagine most cyclists own a car therefore pay road tax.I don't use my car all that often so presumably if you use yours for work I effectively pay more tax for less mileage than you. Don't know if that proves anything because I am drunk.

It just proves that it’s only occasionally that you’re a **nt..! 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Road tax..?!

Road tax isn’t ‘road tax’ anymore though is it.  It’s all based on emmisions and therefore you’d have to strap each individual person of a bicycley persuasion to a ‘fartometer 2000’ in order to calculate the amount they owe.

And yes the lycra wearing, smug, sweaty, wraparound sunglasses sporting, jumped up road nazis can bugger off, they’re bloody annoying.

5 hours ago, Redbo said:

Got one with my £10 season card voucher. So only £40. Looks mint. 

Guessing the quality isn't great though, cos £50 for a cycling top is pretty cheap? I note the description states ' cycling jersey' which is admirably accurate but not really a description. If it's the same material as the replica tops , wouldn't want to wear it on the bike.

Can't imagine they will sell many of these. Most cyclists would usually wear their club jerseys or perhaps trade team replica ones or cheaper generic ones. No mention of the material or wicking layer, which is essential. Or how many pockets on the back, zipped or otherwise. I am a keen, if somewhat aging club cyclist, and life long city supporter. Two very separate interests.

Clothingwise the two don't mix imo, unless Dunder sponsor a pro cycling team, which as far as I know, they do not.

45 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Can't imagine they will sell many of these. Most cyclists would usually wear their club jerseys or perhaps trade team replica ones or cheaper generic ones. No mention of the material or wicking layer, which is essential. Or how many pockets on the back, zipped or otherwise. I am a keen, if somewhat aging club cyclist, and life long city supporter. Two very separate interests.

Clothingwise the two don't mix imo, unless Dunder sponsor a pro cycling team, which as far as I know, they do not.

Totally fair. I wouldn't buy a jersey if it didn't have at least three back pockets plus one zipped.

Archived