IGNORED

£50 to Look Like a ??

Pickle Rick

9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If I saw any peddling pillock wearing this while driving my hgv through country lanes then they would get a beep before I forced them into a bush,if tractors can pull over then tarts peddling can as well but no do they f 

You know cyclists get killed by HGVs. Is someone’s life worth less than your time?

20 minutes ago, GoodridgeandGoater said:

You know cyclists get killed by HGVs. Is someone’s life worth less than your time?

Cyclists rarely get killed by HGVs because we are trained drivers,if you want to bring that tosh up then look at your regular drivers in cars who kill cyclists,would be nice for the Lycra brigade to notice that a 20 ton truck can’t accelerate like a car while waving their arms to go past instead of just stopping 

10 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If I saw any peddling pillock wearing this while driving my hgv through country lanes then they would get a beep before I forced them into a bush,if tractors can pull over then tarts peddling can as well but no do they f 

Fair enough. A bit aggressive and dangerous to run somebody off the road but I guess if they deserve it like you say then it’s the right thing to do. 

Archived