IGNORED

Bailey Wright

hoxton casual

12 minutes ago, Super said:

He was one of our better players.

Yep was hesitant when I saw the name but he cleared a lot of danger from crosses back post to penalty spot. 

Though I agree Hunt would have been good too. Biggest disappointment today was I thought we showed Leeds far too much respect and did not believe in ourselves enough

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yep was hesitant when I saw the name but he cleared a lot of danger from crosses back post to penalty spot. 

Though I agree Hunt would have been good too. Biggest disappointment today was I thought we showed Leeds far too much respect and did not believe in ourselves enough

Yep. Certainly not his fault.

9 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

In a 1-nil loss, where the RB wasn't culpable for the single goal, more than likely warrants looking elsewhere if one needs a scapegoat. 

It’s the playing staff that , narrowly, lost us this match IMHO.

The style of play which has bought us success whilst not being that pretty on the eye played to our strengths. We tried to change it to counter the mighty Leeds and our team played like a bunch of strangers.

So damn frustrating.

23 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We gave Luke Ayling away for nothing. He'd walk into our team at RB. I don't care where he pisses, criminal letting him go.

True, but LJ has got rid of most Cott's "inner circle" of players, so I think he would have p1ssed off anyway.

1 minute ago, Swede said:

Bailey Wright MOM today IMO. Didn't put a foot wrong. Very consistent and anticipated any danger

I have always been critical of him, but he did defend well. There were a couple of occasions where he picked players who, potentially, he shouldn’t have been marking and cut out scoring opportunities. 

Archived