IGNORED

Bristol Leeds banner, post your insults here

AppyDAZE

Spare a thought Monday back to work where 5 of them will be waiting for me. None of which were born North of Bristol. To cap it all they will do one match this season. Then will be giving it Billy big bo!!0ck$.

5 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Glad to see my education wasn’t wasted, thought it was the ?? flag!

Who are you referring to as “he ain’t from Chile”?

Bielsa managed them , hence I assume the point of the flag but hes Argentinian.

I only know cos my wife is Chilean but she knows full well not to take the flag down in support of an opposition!

9 minutes ago, 1982 said:

Spare a thought Monday back to work where 5 of them will be waiting for me. None of which were born North of Bristol. To cap it all they will do one match this season. Then will be giving it Billy big bo!!0ck$.

Be proud that you support your local team. If they want to take pleasure from "supporting" a team they have no link to that's up to them. Can't see any true joy in that myself but each to their own

6 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Be proud that you support your local team. If they want to take pleasure from "supporting" a team they have no link to that's up to them. Can't see any true joy in that myself but each to their own

You are so right why am I so bothered about these to$$er$.

Thought it was embarrassing, like the Man U “Cockney Reds”

At the end they turned to their own fans and were well proud of their little flag

Would love for it to now be hanging upside down in the Lions but I’m sure their cockiness didn’t continue once out of the stands. Probably Gas seeing they all seem to have second teams as their first one is so shite

Flip side of the coin,  to have got a ticket in the away end they must of been to loads of games home and away as I had a matewith me who has a season ticket and had no chance of a ticket

secondly the only way of stopping this is for the club to continue building a strong fan base and being successful on the field so people will support there local club 

big club with a big fan base ,but yes very annoying 

53 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I'd be very happy to see Leeds go up. Anything to avoid another 90 minutes of that cheating, play acting, timewasting, b***cks next season.

They would suit the Premier League very well. Very good football team but the cynical cheating and time wasting will be welcomed above.. 

4 minutes ago, Posset red said:

Your annoyed because someone who lives in Bristol supports Leeds and had a flag ...... laugh

No, it's because they had BRISTOL on it, couldn't give a shit if they suck on Leeds ****

Glad you're happy tonight, can't think why

Archived