IGNORED

The day after

Bcfccity

After having time to sleep off yesterday’s disappointment and having the courage to look at the league we are still in a good place.

we are know the game in hand is huge but a little run after that and Middlesbrough , West Brom keep dropping points would see us there at end of season.

the big question is can we string a few wins together to start a little run at the most important time of the season?

my answer is yes, I can see mini run starting but I am always optimistic instead of pessimistic, but I believe this team that had that original run together can do it again and this could start Tuesday!!

For your "mini run" to start , we need to improve and learn to play when teams put pressure on Pack. It is still sort of in our hands , because we have to play M'boro , Sheff Utd/Wed , WBA and Derby. Add to that Villa and Hull.  I don't see us getting enough points to get top 6 , with our last 2 home games showing up our poor form , unless we see a big change I really see us missing out by a few places.

Hope I'm wrong , maybe a good win Tuesday will start the winning run we all want, and the team needs.

It all starts with Ipswich, I think we need to be professional against them and give them a good hiding. I'll settle for a 1-0 now of course but I think we need to stamp our authority in the league and do a job on them, even if we don't score loads just keep the clean sheet and boss the possession. Nothing but 3 points will be acceptable on Tuesday, these are the games we HAVE to win if we want top 6. 

Yes I know, easier said than done. 

I thought for the first 60-70 minutes Leeds were easily the best team I've seen at Ashton Gate this season. As with most teams they started dropping deeper at 1-0 when full time was getting closer, and we could have made they pay for that.

For all the pessimism around our recent form, we've lost close games to the two teams likely to get auto promotion, taken a point away at a team who 'always' beat us, with only the home loss to Birmingham being arguably a bad result.

It's still in our own hands to make the playoffs come season end, and even if we fall short, it's been a fun season for the most part.

Archived