IGNORED

Kalas

Enclosure Old Timer

2 minutes ago, Lucan said:

Sometimes I think the people on this forum have literally no idea what they are talking about 

I'm aware of past performance being no indication of the future. I don't think any SPL side will make it to the group stages next season. I may be wrong, of course. 

4 minutes ago, Lucan said:

That in itself isn't true either.  They are no guarantee granted, but no indication?

You would make a terrible bookmaker if that is your belief

Yes, "guarantee" would have been a better word to use.
I have no desire to be a bookmaker. 

20 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

living in or near Glasgow or Bristol ?  Has to come into equation and if someone likes it here and wants to be part of something special ?

Its part of a sales pitch 

25 mins drive out of Glasgow and you’re into some of the most beautiful countryside that these islands have. Glasgow’s a pretty decent city as well. Has it’s shit bits but doesn’t all cities? Not a consideration I wouldn’t have thought. Money will be. And what other teams come in for him. He’ll have plenty of offers I’d imagine unfortunately.  

30 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

living in or near Glasgow or Bristol ?  Has to come into equation and if someone likes it here and wants to be part of something special ?

Middlesbrough manage to sign players. If they go there, they will go anywhere, if the money is right 

1 hour ago, DT The Optimist said:

Virgil Van Dijk, Henrik Larsson, Victor Wanyama were all willing to slum it in Glasgow! Gennaro Gattuso played for Rangers!

If Kalas stays at City next season I'll be stunned. No sales pitch will stunt his ambition.

1 hour ago, DT The Optimist said:

Loch Lomond not too shabby and the centre of Glasgow is excellent.

If either of those come calling he will choose them over us.

1 hour ago, Lucan said:

You boys realise that they have made the CL group stages 2 times in the last 3 years?

And even when dumped out they have then moved into EL, and lets face it that is considerably more than City can offer...

Sometimes I think the people on this forum have literally no idea what they are talking about 

For a joke to be funny it must have some element of truth in it .

Let’s be honest here Celtic or Rangers have ‘slim ‘  to  ‘ no ‘ chance of winning the Champion’s league as their domestic league is pish .

Their  European campaigns are shorter than a jockey’s inside leg .

18 hours ago, Lucan said:

They have more chance of winning the CL than City, and that's all that matters in this "debate"

Nickolas said that the chance to play European football would be an advantage for the two Scottish clubs over us .

I merely pointed out , somewhat tongue in cheek, that they wouldn’t play that much European football so it may not make a lot of difference if there is a choice to the player.

On the other hand , if a player likes to think that the Scottish Premier league is the place to play your football then we’re screwed.

Archived