IGNORED

Groupon Match Tickets

DavidNoble

Has anyone bought a match ticket off groupon for England U21’s?

I’ve bought a few for me and my mates but not sure how we actually get our ticket off the club. 

I want us all to sit together and ideally choose which stand we’re in but there isn’t any guidance and the club isn’t responding. 

I’ll be incredibly disappointed if they end up separating us, especially if we’re put in the Atyeo stand where we can’t all meet up before the game. 

Anyone know anything?

6 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

I’ve bought a few for me and my mates but not sure how we actually get our ticket off the club. 

I want us all to sit together and ideally choose which stand we’re in but there isn’t any guidance and the club isn’t responding. 

I’ll be incredibly disappointed if they end up separating us, especially if we’re put in the Atyeo stand where we can’t all meet up before the game. 

Anyone know anything?

This is from Groupon website... Seems that you'll be randomly allocated seats and emailed a ticket.

tix.png

It's worth pointing out though, that City season ticket holders can get tickets for the same price as this deal, simply by logging on to the Bristol Sport ticket website and choosing a seat.

2 hours ago, DavidNoble said:

Anyone know anything?

Atyeo will be full of Poles

Archived