IGNORED

Our supporters...

Redbo

1 hour ago, Redbo said:

I’ve met this bloke a few times and he’s really sound. This sanitisation needs to stop. There’s a kids section for a reason. It’s the football ffs. Getting ridiculous now and City want to be careful I think how far they take this ‘anti social’ behaviour malarkey as they really will be in danger of alienating their core fan base soon.  Maybe that’s what they want though. Who knows anymore! 

Can’t drink. Can’t swear. What next? Clapping?

Reminds me of the time I went to see Suggs and his band. However, instead of playing all their hits - Baggy Trousers, House of Fun - they spent the entire evening lecturing the audience about the use of language to minimise offence on gender, racial and cultural grounds. It was Madness gone politically correct.  

23 minutes ago, lenred said:

I’ve met this bloke a few times and he’s really sound. This sanitisation needs to stop. There’s a kids section for a reason. It’s the football ffs. Getting ridiculous now and City want to be careful I think how far they take this ‘anti social’ behaviour malarkey as they really will be in danger of alienating their core fan base soon.  Maybe that’s what they want though. Who knows anymore! 

Would be a happy to have a few words myself with the people who complained and if they’re upset by Barry can guarantee they won’t be happy with my language!

Sit down shut up, sit down shut up :facepalm:  ffs what`s going on with modern footie.

So then, many old songs will hit the dirt now and uttering them could get you a ban and your ST taken away?.

Saturday at the footy has indeed taken many steps backwards imo, glad I witnessed the real thing and life.

3 minutes ago, Out of his pie crust said:

I take both my kids in the south stand. They hear loads of swearing every game . I tell them while they hear it there I don’t want them saying those words..they’re cool with that. No issue.

I hear many irate motorists swearing giving the fingers etc, if I complain will they lose their licences and be banned?

34 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Wow... what the **** is happening to football... be playing it in 4 quarters next with ice cream breaks ?

As long as they’re not blue and white quarters I quite like the idea of that!

A Cornetto after 22.5 minutes on Saturday would have cheered me up no end! 

33 minutes ago, Out of his pie crust said:

I take both my kids in the south stand. They hear loads of swearing every game . I tell them while they hear it there I don’t want them saying those words..they’re cool with that. No issue.

All mine are in section 82, loads of swearing, they’re just words. You take the mystique of them away and teach them that theyre not appropriate for certain situations. 

Its amazing the power we give words and sadly it’s only getting worse with certain words now completely taboo.

Not the answer.

Archived