IGNORED

Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day 36

Septic Peg

tuesday ugh GIF

Say what?

What a time to be alive folks. What a time.

Since Saturday, City have been shithousing all over the shop. Firstly, there was this absolute belter:

Then this response from the actual Leeds chairman:

And then today, I see this!

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-city-fan-facing-ban-2636784?fbclid=IwAR11yYv6EClD39SUgyMGdMawOaYqMDxXp-hDPQKY2Uy-s-ikT8IfhsLnAo8

For those that don't want to give the Evil Post ad revenue, the basic gist is a Scottish lad, living in Southmead has to move seats because he's dropped the F word too many times in the South Stand.

No relation to Scott btw.

The text a steward hotline has never been hotter. It's actually contributing to global warming from all the complaints peppered at it on a match day.

Wowwwweeee. Vodafone be shook.

So my advice to the guys and gals of S82 and all the SS: YOU ARE LIVE ON BCFC. DO NOT SAY **** OR BUGGER or Me Julie @JulieH will chuck you in the Dolmoan where you can hear a pin drop. 

In other news, water is wet and Bolton are skint. Until very late last night, the players hadn't been paid. Again. Then, just to rub salt into the wound, they release this tweet to the fans. The man they hate, grinning like Ian Holloway in a chicken hutch shop...

The absolute state of that club.

Anyway, enough of me waffling. Ipswich tonight. I do hate playing a bottom team as they have bugger all to lose so will come out and throw the kitchen sink at us. It should be a walk over for us but the recent spate of draws (bar Reading) for Ipswich would make me think another boring 1-1 draw.

Ho hum. 

COYRs!

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Anyway, enough of me waffling. Ipswich tonight. I do hate playing a bottom team as they have bugger all to lose so will come out and throw the kitchen sink at us. It should be a walk over for us but the recent spate of draws (bar Reading) for Ipswich would make me think another boring 1-1 draw.

Ho hum. 

COYRs!

Come on Peg - we're Bristol City, when did we last do a walkover?

We are at the #nervyfingernailbitingscrappyshouldbebeatingtheseeasilywhatisLJdoingwhenishegoingtomakechangeswelltheregoesanychanceofplayoffsandwewillloseallourbestplayersinthesummer stage of the season, so expect the worst but hope for the best.

36 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

More goals than Theresa May gets votes. Nothing less!

COYRs

Goalless then!

Archived