IGNORED

Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day 36

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I don't get why anyone thinks this is a game we should be walking, Ipswich didn't let West Brom have an easy game and they gave us a game last time too, why would this be a walk?

Don’t think anyone has suggested that mate.

We are dreadful so far tonight though....

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Seriously got to question Lee Johnson, how to we go from a decent runs to this

Perhaps they are told to by the main man, who doesn't want promotion. Sorry but I can't see any other reason for the change in the playing standard.  I will get my crash helmet!!!!

Not there tonight , feeling I’ll. and this performance isn’t helping! 

We are giving away so many needless fouls , pushing in the back etc , the goalie doesn’t inspire me , and Ipswich have worked out if put us under pressure and press us we can’t cope , and are knocking about quite well so far 

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Perhaps they are told to by the main man, who doesn't want promotion. Sorry but I can't see any other reason for the change in the playing standard.  I will get my crash helmet!!!!

It just beggars belief how we can go from winning 6 on the trot to losing 6 on the bounce .

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

If that’s the case, what was the motivation for the winning run? To suggest the players are only losing because they want to lose suggests that actually they could win all these games but are choosing not to, which is rubbish 

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

It just beggars belief how we can go from winning 6 on the trot to losing 6 on the bounce .

Losing 6 on the bounce? We drew with Preston.

Tough run of games, hardly a surprise we've dropped points when we're lacking the quality the top teams have.

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

If that’s the case, what was the motivation for the winning run? To suggest the players are only losing because they want to lose suggests that actually they could win all these games but are choosing not to, which is rubbish 

I did say the main man, not the players!

Archived