IGNORED

Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day 36

Septic Peg

Frustrating game, but 6th place with ten games to go? Yeah I’ll take that. Our support is embarrassing at times.

One of, if not the most competitive league in the world, and despite a mid table budget, we’re challenging at the right end for a second season in a row. 

Lets hope the players don’t give up in March like the fans do. 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

You were saying? Plainly obvious. Same set up, same dull home performance. Dull doesn't do it justice actually. It was plain embarrassing. I've seen better league two games this season.

I was being tongue in cheek tbf

That was dire, imagine turning on sky to watch that... 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

6th place with ten games to go? Yeah I’ll take that. Our support is embarrassing at times.

One of, if not the most competitive league in the world, and despite a mid table budget, we’re challenging at the right end for a second season in a row. 

Lets hope the players don’t give up in March like the fans do. 

Jog that was crap bad management 

1 minute ago, Johnr1986 said:

We are a Bang average side, with a below average and stubborn manger, going nowhere fast! 

We’ve been worse than average for the last two games at least. 

That was ******* DREADFUL. Outplayed at home by bottom of the league. 

What the hell are we doing? How can we be so limp??? It’s utterly bizarre. 

well that's a poor result. Couldn't make it down there so can't comment on the performance but it can't be denied that that was a must win game if the play-offs are a serious prospect...which despite the table seems a fast fading hope on the basis of the past few performances.

And what is it with Johnson's inability to get us out of a rut? Can't be denied that he's done well at times this season, but this is fast becoming another slump.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

One of the worst halves I’ve ever seen in my life. If we get into the play offs and play like that we will get absolutely embarrassed 

Come on! We are not getting in the play offs 

You know it. I know it. Everyone one knows it 

This season will Peter out to nothing again. But the streaky one will talk a great game as always and everyone will start talking about the long term plan

How long is the ******* plan....? ?

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Back in the playoffs!!!

sounds like a point gained if we were as bad as people saying!

Of all of the games left to play this season this was the most likely to give us 3 points, the fight isn't there now and being as we've not won since Wolves ended our run we're not in play of form. 

Even if we were to somehow up our game and make it into the play offs come the final game we're not going to beat any of the other teams based on that and other recent performances. 

I know people want to be positive but it's far more realistic at this point to think come the end of the season we'll not be in the top 6.

Archived