IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly shocking AGAIN!!

BCFC1512

8 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Don't think he was that bad tonight to be fair, the OG was just unlucky 

Why was he using his left leg? He’s not totally at fault for the goal because we didn’t switch on to the short corner but he definitely should have cleared it

2 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

Actually played really well tonight, our best player on the pitch by a mile. Not sure what game you were watching 

Haha **** off! His mistake end of first half, any decent team would of punished us! And was his mistake for goal 

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Really!! They ate both left back or playing left back, who’s better!! Come on?? DaSilva all day long I’m afraid!!

Da silva is an excellent player, him being better than kelly doesn't make Kelly crap... 

Kelly was one of our best players tonight, especially first half

How did I know this was going to be a thread! Bloke makes two mistakes in the first half and has to put his foot through the ball with the OG or Ipswich score anyway. Watch the build up and toil loser why kelly is so angry at his team mates... never should that cross have been allowed to come in. 

He was the only player offering any forward passes down the flanks that actually seemed to create any chances, his crosses created opportunities or corners. He had the better of his men the majority of the game as well. 

But yeah **** that he probably cost everyone money so screw him and never play again right. 

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Really!! They ate both left back or playing left back, who’s better!! Come on?? DaSilva all day long I’m afraid!!

Dasilva was shocking against Leeds. Didn’t bother putting a sprint or tackle in. I would have dropped him too and Kelly would be keeping his place after a solid performance. 

4 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

This is a thread about whether Kelly was shit or not. 

It isn’t a thread about whether JDS is better. 

(For balance id always have JDS)

Archived