IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly shocking AGAIN!!

BCFC1512

26 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Haha **** off! His mistake end of first half, any decent team would of punished us! And was his mistake for goal 

Aside from the own goal, which was unlucky, he was our best player tonight. This was also picked up by Sky at half-time who stated that he was the best player on the pitch. I'm not even the biggest fan of Lloyd Kelly but recognise how well he did tonight. 

I’m not his biggest fan but thought he was one of a few who did ok, but if the OP wants to talk about players who were shocking then I will give you, yet again, Marlon Pack, how a player can play so poorly game after game after game yet still be the first name on the team sheet is mind boggling 

Funny how Chelsea think he's good, all our management think he'll go on and play for England, current England management promoted him to U21's. Sky commentators say he's one to watch.

But Jo Bloggs from Taunton think he's sh**

I'm not sure which side I'll take yet.......

Kelly has bags of potential but has a lot to learn.  He is far too predictable - his body language makes it easy to see what he is going to do.

He is far too reliant on using his left foot and must learn to use his right.

On the own goal - to defend with his left foot (on that angle and position) was just unbelievabley bad and shows a complete lack of confidence on his right foot.

Lloyd and coaching team need to work hard on his game realise his true potential.

Also seems too composed on the ball (in tight situations) when he should be looking to just clear.

Having said all that - he is only young!

Really pleased to see LK back to a very good performance tonight, could not do anything about the goal, everyone switched off from a quick corner. Some quick to criticise a couple of errors but fail to mention how he bailed out the keeper in the first minute with two Ipswich players about to score.

Thought he was good up until the own goal, after that he had a really dodgy 10 where his passing was all over the shop. 

when he makes a mistake, it really seems to hurt us which doesn’t help. 

Massive improvement on his last few appearances for us though 

Absolutely no mention anywhere of Kalas' very near OG that cost us the corner that we conceded from. Can't touch golden boy.  

Controllae or not, that cross was an awkward height, at pace, and if he doesn't get something on it, they score anyway because he was one of a few doing their job and marking. 

Half the team switched off from their short corner and that was what LK was rightly so annoyed about. It'll go down as his OG, but he was just one of a few making any effort to actually defend. 

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

But because he’s “one of our own” he some how gets in the team!!!! 

He’s a young lad coming through the ranks so I hope he does well but I never been convinced by him , that’s just my opinion.

13 minutes ago, City37 said:

Kelly has bags of potential but has a lot to learn.  He is far too predictable - his body language makes it easy to see what he is going to do.

He is far too reliant on using his left foot and must learn to use his right.

On the own goal - to defend with his left foot (on that angle and position) was just unbelievabley bad and shows a complete lack of confidence on his right foot.

Lloyd and coaching team need to work hard on his game realise his true potential.

Also seems too composed on the ball (in tight situations) when he should be looking to just clear.

Having said all that - he is only young!

Spot on with all that

14 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Funny how Chelsea think he's good, all our management think he'll go on and play for England, current England management promoted him to U21's. Sky commentators say he's one to watch.

But Jo Bloggs from Taunton think he's sh**

I'm not sure which side I'll take yet.......

What do you think of his performances, I know he rated by others but surly you can form you own opinion of him. 

12 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Really pleased to see LK back to a very good performance tonight, could not do anything about the goal, everyone switched off from a quick corner. Some quick to criticise a couple of errors but fail to mention how he bailed out the keeper in the first minute with two Ipswich players about to score.

Well he could of done something about the goal, he should of gone for it with his right foot, other than that he had a good game

LK is a decent player , and hopefully he be in the team for years to come and hopefully be successful with City.

But all this future England player  and he will go on to be a top premiership player I just don’t see it . 

What on earth is Kelly getting singled out for. He wasn’t bad. A whole stack of them were worse. 

Toss thread singling out one player that played well but gets credited with an oggy. Some posters are as crap as that team performance. 

This is an insane thread.

More than half the team were awful but Lloyd Kelly actually put a shift in and was one of only a couple of players to actually never stop trying. I thought he was really trying to prove a point when all around him simply weren't bothering. 

I know it's all about opinions and by all means be angry at the performance but spare the very few players who actually bothered to make an effort tonight (Kalas, Eliasson, Kelly). 

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

This is an insane thread.

More than half the team were awful but Lloyd Kelly actually put a shift in and was one of only a couple of players to actually never stop trying. I thought he was really trying to prove a point when all around him simply weren't bothering. 

I know it's all about opinions and by all means be angry at the performance but spare the very few players who actually bothered to make an effort tonight (Kalas, Eliasson, Kelly). 

Thank god someone else was ******* watching!

19 minutes ago, bs3 said:

What do you think of his performances, I know he rated by others but surly you can form you own opinion of him. 

The sarcasm in my post obviously didn't come through.

I think he's an excellent prospect, a couple of touches he had tonight down by the Dolman where he left the defender for dead were a different class 

It's much easier if you're playing every game like Kalas and Webster, very difficult coming in for a game now and again. Every player makes mistakes, the more he plays the less he will make. 

1 hour ago, harrys said:

I’m not his biggest fan but thought he was one of a few who did ok, but if the OP wants to talk about players who were shocking then I will give you, yet again, Marlon Pack, how a player can play so poorly game after game after game yet still be the first name on the team sheet is mind boggling 

Kelly actually had a pretty decent game. 

Not sure why you’d pick Pack out as the poorest of our midfielders. Brownhill, Paterson & weimann were all completely anonymous. 

Archived