IGNORED

Marinovic

redsince1994

On 13/03/2019 at 10:51, RedM said:

I’m really hoping that GregMcGreg has got this one game each and playoff decider winner takes all game thing totally wrong. It seriously can’t be the case can it?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought that is more or less what LJ said in his post match interview, forget if it was on RB or twitter. 

1 hour ago, Angmering Red said:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought that is more or less what LJ said in his post match interview, forget if it was on RB or twitter. 

Thank you, I missed this. As I said I was hoping it was all some twisted quote by Greg MacG. Oh dear.

39 minutes ago, RedM said:

Thank you, I missed this. As I said I was hoping it was all some twisted quote by Greg MacG. Oh dear.

The concern is that it wasn’t even a post match defence. 

Radio Bristol referenced it in the build up to the game, so Johnson had admitted the plan before that the game. 

That’s what is worse to me, not trying to defend the mess but having consciously decided to do it and brief on it. 

I suppose the worry is that Marinovic could end up being a ''Giefer' the keeper we loaned in a couple of seasons back he was thrown in at the deep end after a long while without first team football and was found out. Not fair on the player or those in front of him, as someone said earlier, definitely had an effect on Kalas and Webby on Tuesday.

Archived