IGNORED

Johnson pleased with a point

daored

1 minute ago, Super said:

He should be because we were lucky to get it.

Exactly this. The way we played we didn't deserve to win, and if Ipswich would have went ahead, they would have deserved it.

Play like that against Sheffield United and Middlesborough, then we could lose by 2-3 goals.

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Just being a good manager. Protecting his players. You don’t know what he says behind closed doors.

Let him manage the sixth best team in the league and you lot try to support a bit yeah 

It was an opportunity to say disapoonted with the result and performance , collective not good enough. But we’ve got a long break, we’ll regroup and the next nine games are going to be a fight and we’ll be ready.

A message to the fans and the players 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Just being a good manager. Protecting his players. You don’t know what he says behind closed doors.

Let him manage the sixth best team in the league and you lot try to support a bit yeah 

Nothing wrong with protecting the players but everyone one knows that was a terrible performance so just come out and say we were below par tonight . Fans get annoyed by him spouting bollocks and saying he’s happy with a point is bollocks

Bristol City manager Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:

"I'm pleased with a point because we were nowhere near our best and that could be the most important point of the season.

"I know it wasn't good enough and I'm not trying to hide that but I've got a feeling that's not that negative because we could have lost that game.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hasn’t he had a higher league placing with every season he’s ever managed? 

10th from this position with all the teams gathered behind us will be acceptable. Anything less is a total failure yet again from a position of strength. 

That is not a high expectation, he must meet it.

But Bristol won on haircuts and tattoos .... fair play!  Just pleased that I no longer drive 4 hours and pay a fortune to park and even more for a ticket and end up £100 out of pocket to pay for **** haircut etc.  Support non league ... 

Archived