IGNORED

Deja Vu

TauntonCiderHead21

WTF! Seasons under Johnson Junior have been like our games, a game of two halves! We play rubbish in one half of a game and are completely transformed in the second! We’ve been either rubbish in the first half of the season and rescue ourselves from relegation in the second, or we exceed all expectations in the first half of the season and fall away dramatically in the second! Anybody got any idea whatsoever why we run this yo-yo every week/year?

22 minutes ago, TauntonCiderHead21 said:

WTF! Seasons under Johnson Junior have been like our games, a game of two halves! We play rubbish in one half of a game and are completely transformed in the second! We’ve been either rubbish in the first half of the season and rescue ourselves from relegation in the second, or we exceed all expectations in the first half of the season and fall away dramatically in the second! Anybody got any idea whatsoever why we run this yo-yo every week/year?

The Wolves effect has struck once again! 

Nope, but I do think Johnson’s inability to identify the cause and find a solution in the 3 years he’s been here leaves a massive question mark over his ability to coach.

Either he fully understands the situation and therefore rightly takes plaudits for the successes but should equally be criticised for the failures, or even more worryingly, he hasn’t  got a ******* clue either way ?

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Nope, but I do think Johnson’s inability to identify the cause and find a solution in the 3 years he’s been here leaves a massive question mark over his ability to coach.

Either he fully understands the situation and therefore rightly takes plaudits for the successes but should equally be criticised for the failures, or even more worryingly, he hasn’t  got a ******* clue either way ?

Not just here these runs have happened. In the build up on sky one of pundits called him streaky Lee. He's got that reputation 

3 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Not just here these runs have happened. In the build up on sky one of pundits called him streaky Lee. He's got that reputation 

I think he’s got qualities and I really don’t see any logic in changing the manager, but, he does need to identify the root cause of this perennial problem and address it.

Its not so much even the results, as we have had and will have, done tough games, it’s the drop in energy and performance levels that are worrying,

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I think he’s got qualities and I really don’t see any logic in changing the manager, but, he does need to identify the root cause of this perennial problem and address it.

Not gonna happen though is it? Goes back beyond his City days. He's had plenty of time.

13 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Not gonna happen though is it? Goes back beyond his City days. He's had plenty of time.

Possibly. Let’s see how this season pans out.

if the performance levels consistently drop for the remainder then he really needs to have a look at just what is going wrong.

Msybe the truth is that to be more consistent you need better players?

55 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I really am hoping I don’t have to resurrect my “Placebo” post.  I was hoping my spreadsheet was gonna be confined to the recycle bin when we went 15 unbeaten.  It’s all getting too much ?

4FD32715-AA20-4C40-9297-FDFDFCC8DF40.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I really am hoping I don’t have to resurrect my “Placebo” post.  I was hoping my spreadsheet was gonna be confined to the recycle bin when we went 15 unbeaten.  It’s all getting too much ?

4FD32715-AA20-4C40-9297-FDFDFCC8DF40.jpeg

I know what your saying Dave, I think the frustration is what appears to be the inconsistency of performance level. It’s not that we drop points, it’s that we just don’t seem to compete whether it’s Keeds or Ipswich.

Archived