IGNORED

Hey, when the chips are down...

WhistleHappy

4 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

Seagulls are so annoying that I find it hard to care about them. 

But they are protected by a law passed by our Parliament - all wild animals are protected.

This is the same Parliament which passed a law stating we would leave the EU on 29th March 2019.

On this basis, this man could appeal his sentence based on the fact laws are apparently meaningless in the UK.

P.S. If you want to meet really mean seagulls, visit St Ives.

10 minutes ago, ... said:

But they are protected by a law passed by our Parliament - all wild animals are protected.

This is the same Parliament which passed a law stating we would leave the EU on 29th March 2019.

On this basis, this man could appeal his sentence based on the fact laws are apparently meaningless in the UK.

P.S. If you want to meet really mean seagulls, visit St Ives.

Parliament is sovereign and Parliament can make, amend and discard any laws that it wants. That's how the UK government works, it is just a shame so many people are unable or unwilling to understand it.

On 15/03/2019 at 08:26, BS2 Red said:

Seagulls are so annoying that I find it hard to care about them. 

Every creature has it’s place in the great scheme of things .

Seagulls are vicious, seafaring survivors which they need to be .

They are  oceanic flying rats and will still be crapping everywhere long after the human race has imploded.

41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Every creature has it’s place in the great scheme of things .

Seagulls are vicious, seafaring survivors which they need to be .

They are  oceanic flying rats and will still be crapping everywhere long after the human race has imploded.

I’ve no problem with them at the seaside. It’s when the annoying sods come into the city and screech outside my window at 5am that I start planning how to kill them all.

Archived