IGNORED

New look ticketing site....

BCFC1512

It's quite a bit different, to be fair. 

Previously, when you clicked on the relevant section for City or the Bears, it would by default take you to home tickets and then you'd have to click another area to navigate to anywhere else you might want to go, such as away tickets.

But now it's all in one place, as well as having quick links to membership, season tickets etc.

tix.png

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

Previously, when you clicked on the relevant section for City or the Bears, it would by default take you to home tickets and then you'd have to click another area to navigate to anywhere else you might want to go, such as away tickets.

But now it's all in one place, as well as having quick links to membership, season tickets etc.

tix.png

Ah fair one, I’m only on IOS mobile. I’ll have look on desktop later 

Hi @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO are you able to tell us if this is a completely different ticketing platform provider that we've paid for up front, or is it the same provider as before, and therefore we'll need to keep paying the £1 "booking" fees that are technically paying for City's eternal debt to the ticketing platform provider. :)

32 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I’m trying to book Villa away travel but it won’t let me. Appears to be saying sold out?

Can you assist?

Thanks

That'll mean all the seats on the coaches have been bought. 

I'd recommend ringing the club ticket office and asking, they normally are willing to put another coach on but only if the demand is there (obviously...) 

On 14/03/2019 at 13:16, elhombrecito said:

tix.png

Help appreciated.

I'm trying to renew (Saturday Morning). No supporters services available on the phone until Monday!

I can get to the screen shown in the post quoted above. My log in details are in the top right hand corner.

When I click on 'Buy Now' for 'Season Cards' I get to the #IWASTHERE screen with RENEW NOW. 

Click on that and I get my history of every ticket bought but I can't see anywhere where I can renew??

Can somebody @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO point me in the right direction please.

Archived