IGNORED

9 Years On Monday

The Original OTIB

And have we moved forward in those 9 years? 

Undoubtably we have off the pitch with some outstanding facilities now in place. 

But on the pitch? Well I guess technically we are just a little bit forward. We were 15th in the Championship when GJ left and we're now 7th.

Progress?

9 hours ago, One Team said:

And have we moved forward in those 9 years? 

Undoubtably we have off the pitch with some outstanding facilities now in place. 

But on the pitch? Well I guess technically we are just a little bit forward. We were 15th in the Championship when GJ left and we're now 7th.

Progress?

The Bristol City of 2010 would not be 7th in the Championship of 2019. We have had to "progress" just to be where we are now. The Championship is another beast altogether (look at Wolves last season) now. This will not register with some, but it's plain to see (when did we ever sell three of our best players - three, never mind one - and do as well the following season?)

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

That’s what the club announced......................:cool2:

What that it was by mutual consent? I thought you only believed things when they appeared on the official site ....... Which this did. 

17 minutes ago, Pezo said:

What that it was by mutual consent? I thought you only believed things when they appeared on the official site ....... Which this did. 

Indeed. If I remember there was a full press conference with goodbyes and sadness on both sides, you don’t see this when there is bad feeling after a sacking. Hence the mutual consent.

Of course no doubt both sides had come to an arrangement where both could come out with dignity and remain friends. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Indeed. If I remember there was a full press conference with goodbyes and sadness on both sides, you don’t see this when there is bad feeling after a sacking. Hence the mutual consent.

Of course no doubt both sides had come to an arrangement where both could come out with dignity and remain friends. 

It’s all water under the bridge now RedM. £600k worth of water.........

Archived