IGNORED

Shef Utd away

Der no.2

We’ve sold just over 800 tickets so far.

Our form hasn’t been great lately. Moving into the remaining games results are now critical for a top 6 finish. For those that are able to get to Shef lets give the team a big lift.

Lets not wait for a performance that lifts our vocal support, it should be the other way round. 

COYR

5 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

got a great result at leeds yesterday. got lucky at times. luck will run out soon . going to put both teams to score in my bet for our game with them. i fancy a 1 all draw. 

Strangely I agree. I'm going up and for some reason am confident of a point and an evening of fun and frivolity on the train back ???

22 hours ago, nickolas said:

And by all accounts not conceded at home since Dec 26th! Oh dear. Oh very dear. ?

All good things come to an end!!

5 hours ago, City Cat said:

Strangely I agree. I'm going up and for some reason am confident of a point and an evening of fun and frivolity on the train back ???

That’s the spirit City Cat ?????

On 16/03/2019 at 14:34, Redmycolour said:

Yeh, if we play like we did Tuesday night, and play that keeper, 3 easy points for Utd, hope I'm wrong, 

Did you write off Frankie after one game too? FF’s debut cost us a win after his horrendous error led to a goal being conceded...this Kiwi guy didn’t do that at least....

On Sun Mar 17 2019 at 05:30, nickolas said:

And by all accounts not conceded at home since Dec 26th! Oh dear. Oh very dear. ?

We shouldn't fear such a thing. A record like that can't last forever and is there to be shot at. Johnson should inspire the players to raise their game and be the team that breaks the run. Highly unlikely of course, but it can be done.

9 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

We shouldn't fear such a thing. A record like that can't last forever and is there to be shot at. Johnson should inspire the players to raise their game and be the team that breaks the run. Highly unlikely of course, but it can be done.

Apart from we seem to be the team that:

lets a team whi havent won for months, win or

lets a team with a record like that carry their record on!

to be honest this season has been a record breaking season in a way with wins at Brentford/Ipswich etc so perhaps we can shock them and score a goal in our 4-1 defeat! ?

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Did you write off Frankie after one game too? FF’s debut cost us a win after his horrendous error led to a goal being conceded...this Kiwi guy didn’t do that at least....

And you don't agree he was horrendous, if so, your one person out of thousands of city fans that night that thought he didn't have a bad debut, 

I think this break will certainly help us. It may not Sheff U who certainly are on a god run. If we turn up we have a good chance of getting something, Our team is set up well for playing away from home.

45 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I didn’t say that. I just asked if you wrote off Frankie after his debut when he was much worse than Marinovic?

What did Frankie do wrong on his debut, remind me, it's know wounder Rangers or Aberdeen didn't want him, and that's Marinovic I mean, 

33 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

What did Frankie do wrong on his debut, remind me, it's know wounder Rangers or Aberdeen didn't want him, and that's Marinovic I mean, 

Here it is (below) .....he conceded 19 goals in his first 8 games with us and was replaced by Elliot Parish - but we stuck by him...and he turned out to be a good ‘un....ridiculous to write people off after just one game...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Here it is (below) .....he conceded 19 goals in his first 8 games with us and was replaced by Elliot Parish - but we stuck by him...and he turned out to be a good ‘un....ridiculous to write people after just one game...

Point taken, BUT still stand by what I said, about Rangers and Aberdeen, we'll see, 

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I didn’t say that. I just asked if you wrote off Frankie after his debut when he was much worse than Marinovic?

Fans always do this on debuts though. Look at the over hype surrounding Palmer after his debut. He hasn't done a great deal since

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Here it is (below) .....he conceded 19 goals in his first 8 games with us and was replaced by Elliot Parish - but we stuck by him...and he turned out to be a good ‘un....ridiculous to write people off after just one game...

Side note, how great was JET on his day!

Archived