IGNORED

The boring no match day thread

Major Isewater

Well we can’t lose today but I am missing my adrenaline rush .

There is a void which Mrs Isewater believes I can fill by tidying out the garden shed ( from where I’m writing this post :yes: )

What are you lot going to do ?

In fairness I didn’t realise the shops opened Saturday afternoon but that is , apparently, where She who must be obeyed has gone .

Moments like this I wish I smoked a pipe.

Oh well , Sunny and in the mid twenties here so just need to crack open an Alsatian beer .

Bon weekend !

It's blowing a gale here and Mrs The Bad has suggested walking to Cabot Circus to go round a few shops and buy things I'm not interested in.

What a great idea.

I think I'll go. Putting myself at the mercy of the elements and generally having a miserable experience is what match days are all about.

Just like being at AG last Tuesday. ?

6 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Sheff Utd look so good defensively and have got better as game has game on going forward. Hard to see us getting much there in 2 weeks time.

They've won their last eight at home, without even conceding a goal in the last seven! A tough assignment indeed.

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Really want Leeds to miss automatics. D*cks.

So do I but sadly I think they’re pretty much nailed on.

That said....it looks as if they’re gonna lose at Elland Rd to the Blades and that could the start them crumbling. Just had their keeper sent off as well.............:rofl2br:

4 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

The last team I want to make the playoffs is ville, as it will prove you can put 2 fingers up to FFP, but with Grealish back they have suddenly come good and looking very good.

Every chance Boro wont make playoffs. They have same problem as us scoring goals.

Archived