IGNORED

The boring no match day thread

Major Isewater

18 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Well we can’t lose today but I am missing my adrenaline rush .

There is a void which Mrs Isewater believes I can fill by tidying out the garden shed ( from where I’m writing this post :yes: )

What are you lot going to do ?

In fairness I didn’t realise the shops opened Saturday afternoon but that is , apparently, where She who must be obeyed has gone .

Moments like this I wish I smoked a pipe.

Oh well , Sunny and in the mid twenties here so just need to crack open an Alsatian beer .

Bon weekend !

In Australia so am glad we have a free weekend.

10 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

So Wolves in the Semis does this mean that history is repeating itself from 1975 and we will finish 8th ? 

No, Frank Lampard's Derby are no Dave Mackay's Derby (who themselves, were not quite Brian Clough's Derby. But I digress) and they won't be winning the Second Division, never mind the First division.

23 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

No, Frank Lampard's Derby are no Dave Mackay's Derby (who themselves, were not quite Brian Clough's Derby. But I digress) and they won't be winning the Second Division, never mind the First division.

A nostalgic  post however I wasn’t inviting interlopers or rams for that matter .

On 17/03/2019 at 16:33, JonDolman said:

Joe Bryan had 2 excellent games in a row now for Fulham. Had Salah in his back pocket. Some Liverpool fans saying he would be good back up to Robertson. Bit OTT maybe but maybe we could make a bit more from him in future if he keeps playing like this, if we have sell on clause.

I wonder when Fulham go down if a Prem will will take the risk of signing Bryan. He's clearly struggled but has recently shown good signs. For some reason I can see him being a Warnock signing 

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Though often called the koala “bear,” this cuddly animal is not a bear at all; it is a marsupial, or pouched mammal.

back at you ! 

Quite true Major but to the masses it's a Koala Bear, its a bit like the Tasmanian Tiger, not a Tiger at all.

2 minutes ago, bpexile said:

Quite true Major but to the masses it's a Koala Bear, its a bit like the Tasmanian Tiger, not a Tiger at all.

The Tasmanian Devil , not a devil at all but given the name because of it’s demonic like scream heard when City have blown another potential play off place in the Championship. 

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The Tasmanian Devil , not a devil at all but given the name because of it’s demonic like scream heard when City have blown another potential play off place in the Championship. 

Tasmanian Devil, not to be confused with the Tasmanian Tiger which is/was a thylacine now extinct (not unlike City) & was the largest know carnivorous marsupial mammal. It's been lovely chatting Major but its past my bedtime so it's goodnight from me & goodnight from..................

COYR's

4 minutes ago, bpexile said:

Tasmanian Devil, not to be confused with the Tasmanian Tiger which is/was a thylacine now extinct (not unlike City) & was the largest know carnivorous marsupial mammal. It's been lovely chatting Major but its past my bedtime so it's goodnight from me & goodnight from..................

COYR's

:sub:

night , night .

Archived