IGNORED

Have it dirty leeds

Banjo Island

2 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

What a despicable outfit they are sheff utd look a quality team and to think there was some o here laughing at the tought of signing mcgoldrick had a great game could have been bought for  peanuts we will have to be at our very best to get a result at bramhall road

Or even Elland Lane .

16 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

What a despicable outfit they are sheff utd look a quality team and to think there was some o here laughing at the tought of signing mcgoldrick had a great game could have been bought for  peanuts we will have to be at our very best to get a result at bramhall road

And what a complete piece you are with a ridiculous statement like that.

BCFC go to Bramall Lane & win.

14 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

What a horrible disrespectful interview from Bielse

What did he say? (I'm taking advantage of non-football day to work so have been following the game exclusively via this thread).

3 minutes ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

Did you watch the game from a neutral & footballing perspective?

If you did, then consider my initial reposte once again.

No, I didn't, but to say that Sheffield United played well is hardly a controversial opinion that warrants attacking another poster? I thought it was very bizarre and it seems I'm not alone.

42 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

McGoldrick’s always been a great player when he can stay fit, but staying fit has always been the issue.

14 minutes ago, Olé said:

What did he say? (I'm taking advantage of non-football day to work so have been following the game exclusively via this thread).

Spat his dummy out big time, tried to post it here for you from Twitter but it seems sky have pulled it .

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Thanks - great interview! :laugh:

It's funny, I didn't have a lot of teams that I particularly hated bar the usual suspects (and Wolves) but this last few years in the Championship my list has grown an awful lot. Maybe it's just because the stakes are far higher than we've had for years and we're up against traditionally bigger clubs that combine arrogance with a dislike for us even being in the same conversation, but everything concerning the likes of Leeds and Villa just makes me cringe now.

Archived