IGNORED

Swans v Man City

Super

3 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

As much as I’d normally agree with you , on this occasion I can’t due to piss piss poor decisions by officials.....just terrible! 

Yep it is really poor, made even worse by the fact that if this game was at the Etihad neither goal would have counted. 

Something needs to change there imo

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

As much as I’d normally agree with you , on this occasion I can’t due to piss piss poor decisions by officials.....just terrible! 

They didnt deserve that one bit.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Disagree.

Swansea created two clear cut chances and took them both excellently. 

Man City were much the better side overall, and if it hadn't been for some heroics from the Swansea keeper they'd have been home and dry before the penalty incident anyway

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not when you balance in respective budgets etc etc . Unlucky Swans for me

I don't think you can use budgets as a reason for a side deserving to win over 90 minutes. 

It's a bit like saying we deserved to beat man city last season over the two legs because their budget was much bigger than ours. 

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I don't think you can use budgets as a reason for a side deserving to win over 90 minutes. 

It's a bit like saying we deserved to beat man city last season over the two legs because their budget was much bigger than ours. 

With respect, we didn't get robbed by two shocking decisions though

They deserved it because Man City are gonna be all over you if you're winning

Piss poor officials, no excuses

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

With respect, we didn't get robbed by two shocking decisions though

They deserved it because Man City are gonna be all over you if you're winning

Piss poor officials, no excuses

Man City were all over them in the second half before they equalised anyway, it was just a matter of time after silva scored. 

Taking nothing away from Swansea though, showed a lot of character to go ahead and stay in it until the end

The authorities need a huge kick up the arse! The standard of game officials is abysmal!

at prem and Champ levels they are supposed to be professional- if I or anyone else performed so badly as a professional I would expect to be given the boot - but don’t we have a man on the inside at our level?

FA have made a mockery of this competition. Either VAR or no VAR. It's like playing without linesmen, or red & yellow cards, or pitch markings at some games.

Semi finals at Wembley, rebuilding Wembley with no twin towers but a pathetic arch like a handbag handle. Kick off tonight at 7.55pm, what's that all about?

The sooner they return semi finals to neutral venues like Old Trafford or Villa Park, the better. Kick offs at 3pm on a Saturday. 

With the amount of money the FA make, they should be doing better, much better, as custodians of the beautiful game.

Fair play Swans tonight for their resilience, fair play Man City for their relentless attacking.

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

A player with great ability and fantastic balance... up until he finds himself anywhere near the 18 yard box. Odd that

There is a list as long as your arm of players to which that comment applies.

Archived