IGNORED

Season ticket help please

Season ticket help

Did anyone else have trouble linking their old account when renewing? I can’t remember my old password and when I try to change it I get ‘error occurred’ message. Tried different devices/browsers but same message. Could it be that the old system no longer works? Did anyone else have the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Season ticket help said:

Did anyone else have trouble linking their old account when renewing? I can’t remember my old password and when I try to change it I get ‘error occurred’ message. Tried different devices/browsers but same message. Could it be that the old system no longer works? Did anyone else have the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I had trouble creating this new account. I kept getting an error "title not correct" (or to that effect).

In the end I phoned customer services, and the guy on the phone (very helpful), sorted it.

Apparently the old account just had my forename and surname (as expected). The new account wouldn't work unless I put "Mr" at the beginning :facepalm:

(no hint from the website of course that this was needed) 

I have been unable to renew online due to a recurring error message and the phoneline has been engaged since 9am. Appreciate I should not have left it to the last minute but are there any other contact details so I can renew - I have emailed the supporter services email address but had no response

47 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Less effort to type your name then! Or doesn’t the site accept your surname with or without the ‘ ?

takes it without the ' but this in turn alters the whole meaning of my surname so ' is very important.

1 hour ago, BCFC1959 said:

I have been unable to renew online due to a recurring error message and the phoneline has been engaged since 9am. Appreciate I should not have left it to the last minute but are there any other contact details so I can renew - I have emailed the supporter services email address but had no response

I had the same problem as you so I called at 9am got through after 20 mins all sorted out now. Apparently they have had problems linking old and new accounts.

1 hour ago, BCFC1959 said:

It’s been happening since last week.

im in the same boat

Poor.

Just done mine now as I wanted to move from the Family section to South Stand.

Couldn't get through on the phone so tried online and, much to my surprise, everything went smoothly.

Seems to be an awful lot more seats available around the SS than there was last season at this sort of time.

21 hours ago, Season ticket help said:

Thank you

I know it's a little after your OP, but the password for the old account you are trying to link will be your postcode with no spaces and in lower case.

9 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Has anyone managed to get through on phone! Surely there should be a queuing system!!! Just say busy and cuts me of

I started trying at midday, got engaged tone constantly until 13:10, then managed to get through to queue.  On hold for a further 45 mins before call put through to booking office and got move done by a very helpful chap in 5 mins. Good luck!

Archived