IGNORED

O’Dowda Injured

Silvio Dante

If he is injured for a few weeks, I feel he's already played his last game for us as will definately be gone in the summer. Sad really given the opportunity the club have given him to develop and get to where he is. I reckon he will be one of those players that will move on but the grass won't be greener on the other side.

hes inconsistent and its concerning that his form ties in line with contract refusal etc. not really the type of attitude that will drive us to promotion.

look at Ramsey in comparison. Is leaving for juventus but continues playing out of his skin for arsenal. First class attitude.

8 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Forest go in for him, especially with Martin O Neill and Roy Keane connection with ROI.

I can see this, but I’m a bit amazed by people saying he is worth millions and millions, like he is the next big thing? Yes he is a good player, or can be but is he really a great player? 

Yes I understand he is a full international, but even I qualify for Ireland ?, but is he consistent enough for us really to be thinking he is Premier League or top end Championship bound ?

He’s had his fair share of lengthy injuries too, no little knocks for him, it’s weeks and months recovery time.

Dont get me wrong, I do like him but over the months watching the Championship this season and last for example, I’ve seen a fair few wingers look just as good or better. What honestly makes him stand out?

9 hours ago, spudski said:

So Bielsa...considered one of the best Coach's in the world by his Peers wants O'dowda and Freeman....really?

IMO O'Dowda is the most exciting and technically gifted player we have had for many years. That goal against Norwich is worth 8 million alone. His inconsistency is very frustrating and I get the impression that he thrives on positivity and confidence. Bielsa will see the raw talent in Callum, he will know how to get the best out of him - something which I don't believe LJ can ever do.

2 hours ago, Jack Bailey said:

IMO O'Dowda is the most exciting and technically gifted player we have had for many years. That goal against Norwich is worth 8 million alone. His inconsistency is very frustrating and I get the impression that he thrives on positivity and confidence. Bielsa will see the raw talent in Callum, he will know how to get the best out of him - something which I don't believe LJ can ever do.

My opinion is different ?

On 19/03/2019 at 07:53, Jack Bailey said:

I agree with Davefevs comment. I see Callum as one who can run and run but his problem is where he runs to. Round in circles, down blind alleys and any direction to get it on his left foot as he cannot use his right.

Too inconsistent to be a major part of a club that needs consistent performers to make any sort of progress toward promotion.

On 20/03/2019 at 09:43, cidered abroad said:

I agree with Davefevs comment. I see Callum as one who can run and run but his problem is where he runs to. Round in circles, down blind alleys and any direction to get it on his left foot as he cannot use his right.

Too inconsistent to be a major part of a club that needs consistent performers to make any sort of progress toward promotion.

Luke Freeman mark 2 .

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:43, cidered abroad said:

Spot on Cidered. Round in circles and down blind alleys. Total crap!

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Sorry but this just goes to show what he is capable of and more often than not doesn’t deliver .

I agree. If he could consistently play like this he wouldn’t be with us, so let’s see where the interest comes from. Maybe it will be from the Premier League where they can attract players and then leave them on the sidelines more often than not.

Someone has put footage of him having a blinder, but to be fair there could be so much more posted about the times where he has missed many opportunities too, and no I don’t want that posted. But as far as I’m concerned he has been, ‘great’, ‘average’, ‘below par’ and ‘unavailable’ for us, not in equal measure. 

1 minute ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

What's the latest with Callum? Just listened to Lee's post match interview and at the end he is asked about Callum. He said he's not fit. I don't know why but I get the feeling something's not right and we've seen the last of Callum in a City shirt.

Maybe made it clear he won't sign a new deal and we Are going to sell in summer.

Maybe I'm just negative!

1 hour ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

What's the latest with Callum? Just listened to Lee's post match interview and at the end he is asked about Callum. He said he's not fit. I don't know why but I get the feeling something's not right and we've seen the last of Callum in a City shirt.

Was my impression aswell

I doubt we are going to,see COD play for us again - it would appear things may have gone sour due to his refusal, or his agents refusal, to agree a new deal.

He is massively inconsistent but does have something, maybe BCFC is not the place for him.

Anyway, if he goes, good luck to him and we move on - no big deal.

10 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I doubt we are going to,see COD play for us again - it would appear things may have gone sour due to his refusal, or his agents refusal, to agree a new deal.

He is massively inconsistent but does have something, maybe BCFC is not the place for him.

Anyway, if he goes, good luck to him and we move on - no big deal.

I fear that also but Bobbi and Joe also refused to sign last season and played. There must be more to this and we will never know what the hell is going on. I don't give a toss, sort it out and get all hands to the pump for these vital games

9 minutes ago, Jack Bailey said:

I fear that also but Bobbi and Joe also refused to sign last season and played. There must be more to this and we will never know what the hell is going on. I don't give a toss, sort it out and get all hands to the pump for these vital games

I hear what you are saying fella BUT IF there is a thought in the coaching teams head that he won’t give 100% and I am NOT saying that is the case, then better to leave him out.

Archived