IGNORED

Singing Section - Easy to sneak in?

Bristolboy_06

7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Bristolboy_06

Club read and post on this forum this, so does a football police rep- so if you're pondering it? Well- your card is marked my friend! :laughcont:

On a serious note, you'd have blown your chances for the simple reason that- well the above.

Word to the wise- posting about it on an open, i.e. a fully visible forum really...well. ?? I mean I thought the Leeds fans who posted on waccoe about having tickets in home ends was an interesting tactic- as that is at least a partially closed forum- but wow...

I always think this when people post asking which sites are supplying illegal streams of games.

As for the checking of tickets, I offer mine to the stewards every time with a smile, and greet them like long lost friends. You never know when it might come in handy to have them recognise you and get them on your side.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I always think this when people post asking which sites are supplying illegal streams of games.

I shouldn't worry. The police still use Windows XP. They'll have problems finding Google maps, let alone illegal streams etc. 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

As for the checking of tickets, I offer mine to the stewards every time with a smile, and greet them like long lost friends. You never know when it might come in handy to have them recognise you and get them on your side.

Good plan!

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

He posted it on Facebook!

Haha, it gets worse!

Assuming you mean on CTID group or similar? If you're going to do that, at least make a fake or backup account to test the water! ?

You know, I'm sorry to the opening poster for posting like this but I literally couldn't believe what I was reading. Reading it was on FB baffled me further.

I have literally no issue with people wishing to slip into S82/Singing section but posting it on here plus worse, FB under their own name? Hardly enhances the prospect.

54 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Good plan!

Haha, it gets worse!

Assuming you mean on CTID group or similar? If you're going to do that, at least make a fake or backup account to test the water! ?

You know, I'm sorry to the opening poster for posting like this but I literally couldn't believe what I was reading. Reading it was on FB baffled me further.

I have literally no issue with people wishing to slip into S82/Singing section but posting it on here plus worse, FB under their own name? Hardly enhances the prospect.

Haha sorry what? I've only posted it on here, must be someone like minded on FB mind.

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Wanna bet Matthew? ?

:laugh: next guess?

3 hours ago, South Somerset Red said:

If you know a couple mates with tickets in there its a piece of piss. If you know only one or none then good luck sneaking past. You should be able to work out how to get 3 of you in there with only 2 allocated tickets

This.

13 hours ago, Riaz said:

Not easy at all. My ticket gets checked every single week. Most half times aswell!

I used to as well but if you look confident I haven’t been checked in weeks. I’m not saying I’m breaking rules but my ticket isn’t checked upper Lansdown like it was last season. 

Archived