IGNORED

Bored!

barneyrubble

International breaks are boring at the best of times but to have one now just when the crunch is coming is particularly tedious. 

Personally can't stand international football no interest whatsoever especially now players can just decide what country they play for. Makes the whole play for your country a farce.

Will feel like the start of a short new season and there won't be any room for a slow start. Maybe the only positive might be we come back better than the others. Can't wait for it to end and get back to football I care about.

People who can't deal with two weeks of none of the sport they enjoy make me feel sad for their life. You really got nothing else?

What would you do if there was no football, say, during the summer?

International football is shit though. 

For some of us this is a big part of our lives and gives us something to look forward to when other things aren't great. In the summer I follow cricket and athletics. As far as I'm aware it's still football season . I also have a job I love and would do for nothing and a fantastic family. I'm also an active level 2 coach in 3 sports so have plenty to do and enjoy .

International football gets in the way of watching what I enjoy and is not what I want to watch.

2 hours ago, TBW said:

People who can't deal with two weeks of none of the sport they enjoy make me feel sad for their life. You really got nothing else?

I'm enjoying watching this England team at the moment.

2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I wouldn’t say over 22 k inside Ashton gate watching england ??????? under 21,s shit .

Lots of fans from different clubs coming to see what a quality stadium we have now can’t be a bad thing .

each to there own .......

So what colour will the stadium external lighting be tonight? Red when we’re at home; blue for the rugby; surely won’t just be boring old white for England?

I'm thinking yellow ochre or perhaps, burnt umber?

2 hours ago, TBW said:

There's Cricket. I'm looking forward to the summer, hell of a schedule this year.

I take the general point as I also favour club over country but my god did we look like we needed a break as we were rapidly running out of ideas.

It may be the case that the opportunity to recharge the batteries (albeit some are involved in the internationals of course) and just take a break from what was a pretty poor run makes no difference whatsoever but IMHO it might help or to put it another way it certainly can't hurt.

4 hours ago, BessexRED said:

There's Cricket. I'm looking forward to the summer, hell of a schedule this year.

Agree..... it's a shame however that the Ashes series starts later than normal at the same time as the Championship season. Hang on....we could be in the premiership so can see the first game at Edgbaston ???

7 hours ago, Barney red said:

For some of us this is a big part of our lives and gives us something to look forward to when other things aren't great. In the summer I follow cricket and athletics. As far as I'm aware it's still football season . I also have a job I love and would do for nothing and a fantastic family. I'm also an active level 2 coach in 3 sports so have plenty to do and enjoy .

International football gets in the way of watching what I enjoy and is not what I want to watch.

You can't be this happy and be City fan, surely!!???   Have you logged onto the correct forum???

20 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

Well I’m off to see a play sat afternoon at theatre royal bath, starring Alan rickman and the brilliant Mark Benton.

Are you sure you have that correct?  ..........I know Alan Rickman played a ghost in Truly Madly Deeply,  but is he really coming back from the dead to appear at the Theatre Royal?  Thats true dedication.

On 21/03/2019 at 06:47, Barney red said:

International breaks are boring at the best of times but to have one now just when the crunch is coming is particularly tedious. 

Personally can't stand international football no interest whatsoever especially now players can just decide what country they play for. Makes the whole play for your country a farce.

Will feel like the start of a short new season and there won't be any room for a slow start. Maybe the only positive might be we come back better than the others. Can't wait for it to end and get back to football I care about.

That is one sad statement, Bored?? How can you not support International Football as in England, it goes hand in glove with supporting your own team, just an extension of that really...personally I like a couple of weekends off from City playing, at least I know my weekends won't be ruined by another defeat. 

If last years hot summer with England's run in the World Cup didn't inspire you, then I actually feel sorry for you. 

On 21/03/2019 at 06:47, Barney red said:

Shame you can’t stand international football, you missed a great World Cup last summer where England won a penalty shoot out and reached the semi final!

43 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

If you don't like Cricket, you don't like life...

But AD seeing it's you you don't much like City do you? ?

Well I do, so that sort of ballses up your argument

No, I still don't like cricket  and i happen to like BCFC rather a lot 

2 fails, 1bristolcity

Archived