IGNORED

Kalas Vs Kane

Silvio Dante

2 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

At least he eventually knew his name after twice saying “the number 6”!

Joe Cole can **** off!

Proper winds me up that. So many pundits get paid god knows how much to do no preparation and just rock up, watch a football match and spout the same nonsense that thousands of fans in pubs across the country could come out with. If your job is to be a football expert - which is what pundits are in essence - at the very least you should learn the player’s names! Imagine if you were watching BBC News and Laura Kuenssberg was going on about “that Conservative MP” or “the guy next to Corbyn”

2 minutes ago, FlintSaidNo said:

Proper winds me up that. So many pundits get paid god knows how much to do no preparation and just rock up, watch a football match and spout the same nonsense that thousands of fans in pubs across the country could come out with. If your job is to be a football expert - which is what pundits are in essence - at the very least you should learn the player’s names! Imagine if you were watching BBC News and Laura Kuenssberg was going on about “that Conservative MP” or “the guy next to Corbyn”

Although I will give ‘props’ to Clive Tyldsley for just name dropping Adam Webster in the commentary.

Unusually, didn’t link him with “that unforgettable night in Barcelona”. Must be unwell.

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Although I will give ‘props’ to Clive Tyldsley for just name dropping Adam Webster in the commentary.

Unusually, didn’t link him with “that unforgettable night in Barcelona”. Must be unwell.

Most of the commentators (not co-commentators!) do tend to do the requisite research in fairness to them

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Kalas having a bit of a mare now ! 

But commentator saying he is Chelsea’s  longest serving player and with the transfer embargo looking like he might get a game there next season.

29 minutes ago, FlintSaidNo said:

Totally agree.....at least people like Gary Neville spend all week researching and checking facts and figures before they go on tv - he does his job properly and takes it seriously. He’s a great pundit. But people like Keith Andrews....well, speechless really...and he once spouted off in the press that MK Dons were a bigger club than Bristol City.....I’d accept that Wimbledon FC are a bigger club, but not the franchise fraudsters....and if any gasheads have sneaked on here (yes you!) - look up the definition of franchise before you lazily sling the term at our club again.....

Archived