IGNORED

Kalas Vs Kane

Silvio Dante

6 hours ago, Diddlydonkey said:

Remember Euro 2004? Rosicky, Koller, Nedved.. What a sexy side to watch that was 

My favourite international side around that time, shame they didnt do it at the world cups. Had some very good technical footballers and very entertaining. Shame they have gone so downhill.

11 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It is,you can’t beat the bread and butter football where it matters 

I welcome the break especially as watching England is enjoyable these days. Following city you need a break now and again!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

If ever a country had a Golden Generation that`s the one for me. The one in the 90s was good but that one was better. Pavel Nedved is the best player I`ve ever seen live bar none.

One of those players who everyone knew was great yet was still under rated. 

14 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

Well, he is up against Brazil on Tuesday so he should get an easier time (I am being serious).  The Czech side has been very poor in the last few years, especially when you consider how good they were in the nineties (lost to Germany in the finals of Euro 96) and 2 World Cup finals in their previous life with the Slovaks!

England were superb though.

They had a few more options for players then, since the break up of Czechoslovakia those options have gone.

6 hours ago, chipdawg said:

Kalas perhaps showing why promoted teams haven't been that bothered about signing him... :devil:

In all fairness England were rather special last night. Not many defenders could have lived with the pace and movement we showed. No shame for Kalas against that attack.

Archived