IGNORED

Alan Walsh

morris

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get in touch with the Bristol City legend Alan Walsh to ask him about his time at my club, Huddersfield Town. I am wondering if anyone knows what he is up to these days, or knows how I can get in touch with him. Alternatively, can anyone put him in touch with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Good luck for the rest of the season

LSM

21 minutes ago, morris said:

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get in touch with the Bristol City legend Alan Walsh to ask him about his time at my club, Huddersfield Town. I am wondering if anyone knows what he is up to these days, or knows how I can get in touch with him. Alternatively, can anyone put him in touch with me?

LSM

Isn’t he still working at Rovers, like he has/had been doing for years..? 

32 minutes ago, morris said:

Hi everyone,

LSM

Your best bet may well be local journo Richard Latham (karrob50@hotmail.com). He’s interviewed Walshie recently for a book so will have his contact details.

Failing that, this guy...

BA1900F9-C8B1-42C5-BEDF-2CB2EE94BA20.jpeg

10 hours ago, morris said:

Hi everyone,

LSM

He's up at the gas, as a youth coach

23 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

He lives in Portishead nowadays. 

15 hours ago, marmite said:

Can be seen playing footie with his kids/grandkids on the green by the Lake quite regularly, at least, was last year .

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Was living on Nore Road in Portishead, just further on than the Windmill pub.  Probably still there...

Bloody stalkers! ?

By the way his son Stuart is quite active on social media and can be found at the skate board shop on West Hill (another stalker! ?)

Archived