IGNORED

The Official Non-Matchday Thread....

WhistleHappy

Chat about anything and everything....

Have a moan &  a groan,

Put the World to rights,

Kick around a few ideas that might be lurking in yer heads, (City,AshtonGate,FootballGenerally)

Rip Off Merchandise prices...

Better if stuff was stacked high and sold cheap?  Or sell few but keep prices sky high (ie BCFC hats @ £22) decent price? or loss of potential sales?) 

Post match concourse £1 pie/pasty clearance's (yum, City's best kept secret - til now! )

What's on the box that you're watching etc...

Are you taking the opportunity to catch up with a few things during the football break, but of diy? Visiting somewhere interesting etc

So what are you all upto? … What's on yer minds? … Wanna get something off yer chests? … Got any good jokes?  Anything ya fancy?

Get it all out here!  Enjoy!!

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It’s in the 20’s here and Mrs Isewater is out in the garden attacking the laurels with a very long dangerous looking thing with blades on it .

The thing is with my adorable girl is that she never knows when to stop cutting.

Luckily for the public she never went into hairdressing.

Bet she will be knackered after all that.

If she lies down for a rest on the cuttings, will she be resting on her laurels?

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Bread pudding ? Or bread and butter pudding ? 

Both are acceptable on a non match day .

Chocolate bread and butter pudding being made in the Downend kitchen this afternoon.

40 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Bet she will be knackered after all that.

If she lies down for a rest on the cuttings, will she be resting on her laurels?

Chocolate bread and butter pudding being made in the Downend kitchen this afternoon.

Ah , you see , bread pudding is not bread and butter pudding , you deliberately mislead us there.

I was imagining a bread pudding but you’ve thrown me and now I have to imagine not only bread and butter pudding but with chocolate as well .

I’m going to rest on Mrs I’s laurels now , not the ones she’s trying to recover from the neighbour’s garden.

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

Image result for attack helicopters

or this?

Image result for Voulge

More like the bottom image but I wouldn’t put the first one past her at all .

Laurels should know better than to mess with Mrs Isewater.

She’s still cutting away there .

There is a sound of nervous laughter coming from the rose beds . They don’t know whether to mock or if it’s their turn next .

Any bar-mitsvas planned for this afternoon  Mrs I is in top form.

:shocking:

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Chat about anything and everything....

Have a moan &  a groan,

Put the World to rights,

Kick around a few ideas that might be lurking in yer heads, (City,AshtonGate,FootballGenerally)

Rip Off Merchandise prices...

Better if stuff was stacked high and sold cheap?  Or sell few but keep prices sky high (ie BCFC hats @ £22) decent price? or loss of potential sales?) 

Post match concourse £1 pie/pasty clearance's (yum, City's best kept secret - til now! )

What's on the box that you're watching etc...

Are you taking the opportunity to catch up with a few things during the football break, but of diy? Visiting somewhere interesting etc

So what are you all upto? … What's on yer minds? … Wanna get something off yer chests? … Got any good jokes?  Anything ya fancy?

Get it all out here!  Enjoy!!

Always fancied a threesome with 2 stunners of the female variety, doubt the wife would be too keen on the idea though  ??

45 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Meeting a friend in London Town. :travolta:

Is that London Town, or old London Town?

Or is it Frank Lampard's London Town?

Archived