IGNORED

Talk to me about BCTV - Derby home game

Dollymarie

Right so I’m sadly missing the last game of the season due to attending a wedding. . . I know, I know, who bloody gets married during the football season hey?

However, the couple getting married are both City season ticket holders and had to gamble on the fixtures when they booked their wedding over a year ago. 

Soooo I’ve been tasked with keeping a eye on the score during the wedding, we sit down for food at 3:15. I’m to have a whiteboard and hold up the scores for those of us who want to know. 

Question is, am I able to watch the game on my iPad whilst it’s occuring. Am happy to pay to ensure I can. Can I watch BCTV as a one off on my iPad at the wedding? Or am I going to have to rely on the radio and some not so legit means to see what’s happening. 

Help me people! 

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Just enjoy the wedding and forget the football for the day. 

Pretty sure we won't have anything to play regarding play offs. 

Football really ain't that important it needs to interrupt a wedding.

Nope! Been told specifically by the bride and groom that they want keeping posted on the game. Hence me trying to sort it so I can. 

20 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Nope! Been told specifically by the bride and groom that they want keeping posted on the game. Hence me trying to sort it so I can. 

The stream I believe is only for exiles (overseas). The effort needed to sign up, get a VPN, work over 4g is probably excessive. I would rely on an app - bbc, sporting life, flashscore, Sky sports to get notified of a goal and enjoy the speeches; if I were in your heels. 

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Right so I’m sadly missing the last game of the season due to attending a wedding. . . I know, I know, who bloody gets married during the football season hey?

However, the couple getting married are both City season ticket holders and had to gamble on the fixtures when they booked their wedding over a year ago. 

Soooo I’ve been tasked with keeping a eye on the score during the wedding, we sit down for food at 3:15. I’m to have a whiteboard and hold up the scores for those of us who want to know. 

Question is, am I able to watch the game on my iPad whilst it’s occuring. Am happy to pay to ensure I can. Can I watch BCTV as a one off on my iPad at the wedding? Or am I going to have to rely on the radio and some not so legit means to see what’s happening. 

Help me people! 

Talk to the club and see if they can help you out.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Perhaps get them smartphones as a wedding gift, that way they can check themselves via an app. 

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Just enjoy the wedding and forget the football for the day. 

Pretty sure we won't have anything to play regarding play offs. 

Football really ain't that important it needs to interrupt a wedding.

I missed three weddings on 24 May 2008 - just to watch Windass volley Hull into the promised land....

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I missed three weddings on 24 May 2008 - just to watch Windass volley Hull into the promised land....

Now that is a game to miss a wedding for but not a end of season game against derby when we've nothing to play for.

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

They’re actually hoping for that, or the Sunday (as am I!) so they can go to the game! :D 

BBC sport app. If you haven’t already put City on notifications and you’ll get an alert if/when a goal is scored.

Vicar :  " I now pronounce you Mr & Mrs Unbelievable Geoff ! "

later...

DM.. :  " Ladies & Gentlemen, can I have your attention please? Just to say congratulations, It's One To The Bristol City! "

a bit later..

DM.. :  " attention again please everyone, … Two For The Boys In Red!! '' 

few minutes later..

DM again … '' Ahem, raise your glasses  -  Three For The Fans Down Ashton Gate!!! "' 

:dunno:

We'll follow now were wed.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 20:35, Dollymarie said:

Help me people! 

Pretty sure if they had gambled on date in June they would have been ok :whistle::innocent06:

Archived