IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

A relation of mine has text me to say that City are making an announcement at 6pm today or tomorrow. Someone in their place of work has been asked to appear on the radio tomorrow morning about it, but it is all hush hush and the person won't divulge what it is about except for the fact that it is in relation to City making a statement at 6pm, or tomorrow?

I am only passing on what has been sent to me. My only guess is that it is to do with the new badge/logo.

6 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

A relation of mine has text me to say that City are making an announcement at 6pm today or tomorrow. Someone in their place of work has been asked to appear on the radio tomorrow morning about it, but it is all hush hush and the person won't divulge what it is about except for the fact that it is in relation to City making a statement at 6pm, or tomorrow?

I am only passing on what has been sent to me. My only guess is that it is to do with the new badge/logo.

Just got the same message from her

Been a fair bit of press around having a full England men's game here but the U21s was only 5 days ago, they couldn't have arranged it in that short a timeframe? Could they? And would the new Crest be a teatime thing? They may as well wait til close-season now for that? Hadn't  they? 

I think @Bristol Rob is right. It can only be chips. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Been a fair bit of press around having a full England men's game here but the U21s was only 5 days ago, they couldn't have arranged it in that short a timeframe? Could they? And would the new Crest be a teatime thing? They may as well wait til close-season now for that? Hadn't  they? 

I think @Bristol Rob is right. It can only be chips. 

Come on Reg, altogether now…:travolta:

Archived