IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Having seen that, I am more convinced than ever this announcement is definitely going to be that they will start selling chips next season.

Naturally, what we saw there were Robin branded napkins for people to use once they have consumed their chips.

It was my sister who broke the news to me. I received the text about 15 minutes before I started this thread and about 25 minutes before Jon Lansdown first tweeted. Now, this is the odd thing. Why would Radio Bristol be in contact with someone at the BRI (where my sister works) about being available to talk on the radio tomorrow morning about the announcement tonight? Maybe it is something none of us have thought of. Maybe Milan Duric has finally been discharged. 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

It was my sister who broke the news to me. I received the text about 15 minutes before I started this thread and about 25 minutes before Jon Lansdown first tweeted. Now, this is the odd thing. Why would Radio Bristol be in contact with someone at the BRI (where my sister works) about being available to talk on the radio tomorrow morning about the announcement tonight? Maybe it is something none of us have thought of. Maybe Milan Duric has finally been discharged. 

@handsofclay It is a standard thing from radio Bristol that they contact people in advance to check that they are available for the show the next morning

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't get lucky often but I have a real hunch that the club are going to use the new robin badge I drew and sent in.

Robin-drawing.png

Looks like a red arsed vole

Archived