IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

As I expected, a simple logo easily reproduced like the Bears. To be honest I expected worse. Lots of people bugging up Brentford as a good badge and someone heard. 

Pas for the kit, very, very red but not the worse. Sometimes plainer looks classier.

Brentford’s badge is a much nicer, classier version of what we’ve done. Our one lacks the subtle details that are required in minimalist designs to stop them looking childish. That thick black line round the edge is awful. 

Liking it less the more I see it.

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Is the Robin subliminally made up of a B and an S for Bristol Sport?

0A8C71B7-1808-45B8-BEF2-17CC938A46B2.png

I saw that too, but I can also see how the white bit of the bird looks like a B. So it does look like BS

If some of you expected worse than that I would hate to see the dark recesses of your imagination.

Okay it's not a giant day-glo pink spinning Nazi swastika, but I can't quite see how it could have been much worse.

Given the ingredients of Robin, badge, and year, this is the best they could manage? It doesn't even look professionally designed.

And what happened to the feedback from the Q&A that the Suspension Bridge would be part of the design. Whole thing is embarrassing IMHO.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Have we actually seen the kit?

It pops up very quickly as the screen for the video before it loads, get the impression its not supposed to be there as it crops up for a second before the video loads.

4 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Brentford’s badge is a much nicer, classier version of what we’ve done. That thick black line round the edge of ours is awful. 

Liking it less the more I see it.

It looks like someone has taken a permanent black market and drawn around the edge. It looks terrible on the kit.

In broad terms I like the robin, it's just the rest of the badge I don't like.

Archived