IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

On 06/06/2019 at 23:11, Arsene's Wanger said:

I agree.  I know it will upset a lot of people on here, 'but, but... history!', but I think the club missed a trick when redesigning the badge to move away from the robin. Should have gone for something unique, something to set City apart from Swindon, Cheltenham et al.

20 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Like what? What would be unique?

image.png.fe92b0161559ab5d72b863e3221f8100.png

?

Sneekily clever but I see a stylised white b and red S for Bristol Sport myself, so don't like it. Much prefer the fighting robin and bridge design, no mistaking who we are or what our name is.

Expect more BS and less BC branding as the years go on. :gaah:

50 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Sneekily clever but I see a stylised white b and red S for Bristol Sport myself, so don't like it. Much prefer the fighting robin and bridge design, no mistaking who we are or what our name is.

Expect more BS and less BC branding as the years go on. :gaah:

I saw that as well the first time it was revealed, subliminal advertising I think!

I don’t know about BS branding but I certainly think the Robin will be heavily pushed from now on. Robins & Bears.

6 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

as we are now peddling the Robins crest, one hopes this does not extend to the trim on the shirts themselves, as per the new Hull 'tiger' strip ?

Hull City 2019-20 Umbro Home Kit #HCAFC #HullCity #umbro #TheTigers

What like feathers? ?

On 14/06/2019 at 22:12, Ronnie Sinclair said:

as we are now peddling the Robins crest, one hopes this does not extend to the trim on the shirts themselves, as per the new Hull 'tiger' strip ?

When did Berbatov sign for Hull? Cracking signing

On 14/06/2019 at 22:12, Ronnie Sinclair said:

On 15/06/2019 at 05:11, RedM said:

What like feathers? ?

No, bird shit on the shoulder and back!

4 minutes ago, Sturny said:

They've changed all the social medias now 

Think today or tomorrow is the cut off day, after that no previous branding can be used eg on kit, stationary, social media, etc. 

The old badge is dead. Long live the Robin...until the next rebrand*

*rebranding costs an absolute fortune so this will be here for a couple of years at least.

17 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

I just remembered there was rumours of the council trying to force image rights to both us and the rugby for using the badge a few years ago. Since then both have changed. Perhaps there was more truth in those rumours than suggested back then

Nah it was just that Jon Lansdown had some new crayons for his birthday and really wanted to use them 

34 minutes ago, RedM said:

Think today or tomorrow is the cut off day, after that no previous branding can be used eg on kit, stationary, social media, etc. 

The old badge is dead. Long live the Robin...until the next rebrand*

*rebranding costs an absolute fortune so this will be here for a couple of years at least.

Today as far as I'm aware. My boy wear's City training stuff to Sixth Form,which is supplied by City. Everyone on his course has been told as of today they are not allowed to wear anything with the "old" Crest on.

29 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

I just remembered there was rumours of the council trying to force image rights to both us and the rugby for using the badge a few years ago. Since then both have changed. Perhaps there was more truth in those rumours than suggested back then

We weren't using the council badge...

Archived