IGNORED

New Badge and Kit Announced (Merged)

handsofclay

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Is it too late to suggest this?

E7C9E307-46B6-4FEF-A81F-EAD5B2BE3B72.jpeg

Looks a million times better like that. I thought we would end up with a logo with this sort of design, not some stupid circles surrounding it that doesn't look right on the shirt.

6 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Liked this one 

A857F25D-16AB-4A81-A85B-DE3310FB8C58.jpeg

This was the winner imo. I actually love that one. It's a modern redesign of the classic robin badge.

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I was dreading it would be something I would hate, this I can live with. Just wish the red outer circle was not so thick and the white inner expanded a little - but hey, it's not to bad, might even grow to like it.

Yeah hands up the more i look at it the more I like it. Just needs that Iconic symbol of Bristol!

18 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Having recovered from my swoon upon seeing it I now think it works.

Badges on shirts are small and the fussier the design the less obvious it is.  Delayed thumbs up from me.

This to me is the classic badge but it works better on an enamel badge than a shirt.

It was the badge I wore at school but it got lost in the years since and I was delighted that I was bought it as a present a few years ago.

s-l300.jpg

Bootiful. 

Swooooon.

24 minutes ago, Olé said:

And what happened to the feedback from the Q&A that the Suspension Bridge would be part of the design. Whole thing is embarrassing IMHO.

From what I gather, most of the feedback from the Q&A was along the lines of "I don't care as I'm not going down to Ashton Gate while LJ is in charge"

10 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I was dreading it would be something I would hate, this I can live with. Just wish the red outer circle was not so thick and the white inner expanded a little - but hey, it's not to bad, might even grow to like it.

I think the thick red outer circle is supposed to represent us fans. We aren’t clever enough to be in the inner circle

On a slightly different note - yet another new kit; how many years in a row now that we’ve had a new home shirt every season? Poor show to bring out a new one every 12 months, especially when the latest iteration is the clothing equivalent of a single slice of cheese between two bits of white bread. Pedestrian as heck.

31 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

But Robins arent white, theyre brown

There is also no red on a robin. In the past many things that were really orange were called red. The colour orange was not named as a colour in English until the 16th century. The name for the colour comes from the fruit. Not many people know that. 

The robin is an ideal badge for Blackpool 

2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

On a slightly different note - yet another new kit; how many years in a row now that we’ve had a new home shirt every season? Poor show to bring out a new one every 12 months, especially when the latest iteration is the clothing equivalent of a single slice of cheese between two bits of white bread. Pedestrian as heck.

Every football club in world football has a new kit every season....

7 minutes ago, One Team said:

Agreed. This is loads better why chose the one they did?!

could just as easily be Swindon’s new badge as it is.

17 minutes ago, TBW said:

Take a look at what you could've won!

Drop the Bristol City and we have a winner. 

4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Every single football club in England brings out a new home and away kit every year.

Really disappointed with it. Looks very bland to me and the design is far from original. PSG, Man City and Brentford off the top of my head have the same design!

However a few minor touches like this one and it might grow on me...

829BB915-143D-4981-9C26-DE081D98244D.png

Archived