IGNORED

New Badge Poll

elhombrecito

New Badge Poll  

894 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

well put...my view precisely. The city crest had class and tradition. This will be gone in a couple of years.

Agree and guess that’s now the way. It’s now just another branding/marketing tool as opposed to something that will be with us for generations to come. Don’t mind it personally but just a shame that the Bridge hasn’t been incorporated somehow. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Agree and guess that’s now the way. It’s now just another branding/marketing tool as opposed to something that will be with us for generations to come. Don’t mind it personally but just a shame that the Bridge hasn’t been incorporated somehow. 

I reckon it will be around for at least a couple of decades.

So if the crest changes before I'm 44 I'll buy you a pint.*

*Minor changes exempted

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

This was her effort:

Image result for dead duck

It's actually really well thought out (for May).

The duck is because the message she sent about the UK and Brexit was changed by autocorrect to "we're ducked" and the red reflects blood, representing the act of self harm being committed.

(Apologies for those who dislike jokes of a political nature.)

Its..... OK.  I'm not wowed... 

But I can see the similarity / imagery being consistent with the Bristol Bears logo  - Robins / Bears ... I'm sure the basketball team will fall into line next. It's all part of the brand juggernaut that is Bristol Sport...  I'm still waiting for City's away kit to be dark blue (a la Bears) and Bears away kit to be red....    

Archived