IGNORED

Purple and lime next season

Lichfield eastend

6 minutes ago, Lichfield eastend said:

social media flooded with our new badge ( I quite like it ) but every thing I’ve seen ie billboards, shirts , training wear etc seem to be covering Red White and black does this mean or suggest that P/Lime will be dropped for next season 

I think it’s just keeping it simple for the billboards.

Purple & Lime is easily mistaken for our away kit don’t forget, but it’s actually our third kit. 

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I think it’s just keeping it simple for the billboards.

Purple & Lime is easily mistaken for our away kit don’t forget, but it’s actually our third kit. 

They marketed it as our third kit, and white as our away kit, but we have worn P&L several times when white would have been acceptable change colours.

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

They marketed it as our third kit, and white as our away kit, but we have worn P&L several times when white would have been acceptable change colours.

Yes I know this. I was just replying to the person who was wondering if P&L will be dropped as it doesn’t feature. I think many people if asked to name our away kit will automatically say P&L, I was just pointing out that it’s not so not expected to feature in the badge, unless of course it is the away or 3rd kit next season, which we don’t know yet.

Archived