IGNORED

Loyalty points / cash

54-46

Anyone know when the credit accumulated this season will expire?

Ive got about £20 worth and would quite like to use them to get my son a hoody with the new logo and I guess they won’t be ready until after the season ends?

Thanks 

Log in to your account on the Bristol Sport website and click on your profile. There is then an icon to click called 'Rewards Cash. This will tell you how much you have and how you earned it. Alternatively if they scan your season ticket card in the club shop then they can tell you then.

Just to remind people....

I suggested and requested that my points were used to buy stuff to send to CHSW - @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO was helping to coordinate this.

Whilst I have emailed the club twice to ask that they have done this, I have never had a reply.

So, if you don't use the club shop, I am sure they will take your spend and use it to buy stuff for the kids if you would rather they were used than they just expire.

4*starting balance, is a shirt (so we could make a lot of kids happy).

If you don't use the points, please keep this thread active so more people think about donating the spend.

2 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Log in to your account on the Bristol Sport website and click on your profile. There is then an icon to click called 'Rewards Cash. This will tell you how much you have and how you earned it. Alternatively if they scan your season ticket card in the club shop then they can tell you then.

Or in my case, spend ages logging in, retyping passwords on prompts, and have no information linked to my card!! Ffs. Bloody systems!!

• Admin
12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I suggested and requested that my points were used to buy stuff to send to CHSW - @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO was helping to coordinate this.

Whilst I have emailed the club twice to ask that they have done this, I have never had a reply.

So, if you don't use the club shop, I am sure they will take your spend and use it to buy stuff for the kids if you would rather they were used than they just expire.

If you don't use the points, please keep this thread active so more people think about donating the spend.

@Bristol Rob The club released details of how to donate the money, the link below was from a story on August 9th 2018, and has been repeated on other occasions too

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/redeem-your-city-rewards/

image.png

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I did that, they never confirmed that it had actually been done.

Did your balance change on your account (as if money was withdrawn)?

Potentially a big thing the club could do here, am sure there are hundreds of people that don't know about their balances etc, not alone how to spend / withdraw it

A shame there wasn't a tick box for example on the application that stated if any monies are not spent by June 1st they will automatically be donated to *******

• Admin
1 hour ago, Undy English said:

Going off on a complete tangent, any idea if the club will be having a big bonanza end of season sell to get rid of anything featuring the crest/old branding? 

Haven't heard but would assume anything with the old badge on they will want rid off

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Did your balance change on your account (as if money was withdrawn)?

Potentially a big thing the club could do here, am sure there are hundreds of people that don't know about their balances etc, not alone how to spend / withdraw it

A shame there wasn't a tick box for example on the application that stated if any monies are not spent by June 1st they will automatically be donated to *******

Although emailing supporter services to donate my balance to CHSW the tenner opener is still there plus some additional due to FA cup ticket purchases.

Maybe they are waiting until season end to donate the final amount, but I will chase them up now to find out the position 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Will be interesting to know, at least if the club aren't going to push it, something could be done via here 

If balances are “lost” on 31st May, I suspect there will be a sweep of all accounts with funds in, which is probably easier for administrational purposes rather than bespoke requests?

21 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Shameless plug

I volunteer for CHSW and will be collecting for them in Debenhams, Bristol this Saturday. 

If any of you are about between 10am and 3pm pop in and say hi. I'll be just inside the main doors pedaling on my pushbike.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Archived