IGNORED

Player of the season

Ayteomike2

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He is for this season, Kalas is registered at Bristol City.

Hence Tammy being able to win it when he was here.

Both of them are Chelsea players. City simply borrowed them so imv neither are/were City players. 

Webster on the other hand is our player.

20 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He is for this season, Kalas is registered at Bristol City.

Hence Tammy being able to win it when he was here.

Two of our players recently won Young Player of the Year at Plymouth, didn't they? I'm sure nobody was bothered by that. The award can be won by any player who plays for our club during the season, regardless of 'ownership'.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Both of them are Chelsea players. City simply borrowed them so imv neither are/were City players. 

Webster on the other hand is our player.

Clearly, you are on the wind-up once again, don't deny it!

Josh Brownhill is my player of the season, Webster a very close second.  JB has flourished this season.

As it stands I'd say Webster and maybe Eliasson for young player. 

However, there's 10 games left to play (20% of the season) so the jury should deliberate a little longer. We'll all look right mugs if Semenyo bags 12 in 10 and the winner at Wembley.

Save these awards for May.

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Kalas was sorta expect to be that good. Webster has improved significantly and passed Kalas imo  

Oh he has improved certainly not sure he has passed Kalas's level though.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Obviously he played in a City shirt but he doesn’t actually belong  to us. His registration is owned by Chelsea. It was the same with Tammy and is with Dasilva.

Thats enough trolling on this thread don't you think? You know full well anyone who has played for us this season is eligible for player of the season.

Webster and Kalas an easy 1st, 2nd pick. 

21 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Thats enough trolling on this thread don't you think? You know full well anyone who has played for us this season is eligible for player of the season.

Webster and Kalas an easy 1st, 2nd pick. 

Webster is way above every other player including Kalas. The fact that Kalas’s registration is held by Chelsea should I’m my opinion exclude him as he’s not our player. 

Its similar to your car being registered to you but you allow your relative to drive it......the car is still owned by you is it not?

Difficult one this. 

Webster, Kalas, or Brownhill are very good contenders- but Maenpaa deserves a mention too - unfortunately injured but we looked good with him between the sticks and rarely lost when he played. 

He inspired confidence imho. 

If absence through injury is ignored I’d vote for Maenpaa. 

If not then I can’t decide between Webster and Brownhill or Kalas. 

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Difficult one this. 

Webster, Kalas, or Brownhill are very good contenders- but Maenpaa deserves a mention too - unfortunately injured but we looked good with him between the sticks and rarely lost when he played. 

He inspired confidence imho. 

If absence through injury is ignored I’d vote for Maenpaa. 

If not then I can’t decide between Webster and Brownhill or Kalas. 

If I had to go for a 123, it would be Webster, Kalas, Mäenpää.....then Brownhill.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Obviously he played in a City shirt but he doesn’t actually belong  to us. His registration is owned by Chelsea. It was the same with Tammy and is with Dasilva.

By that notion, any goals scored by Tammy didn't count that season and any scored by Tomas and Jay this season won't either?

Archived