IGNORED

Player of the season

Ayteomike2

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Webster is way above every other player including Kalas. The fact that Kalas’s registration is held by Chelsea should I’m my opinion exclude him as he’s not our player. 

Its similar to your car being registered to you but you allow your relative to drive it......the car is still owned by you is it not?

Yeh and my relative would be able to say it's the best car he has driven this year even if it is mine. It doesn't disqualify it.

Troll on.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Webster is way above every other player including Kalas. The fact that Kalas’s registration is held by Chelsea should I’m my opinion exclude him as he’s not our player. 

Its similar to your car being registered to you but you allow your relative to drive it......the car is still owned by you is it not?

No it isn't.

Kalas is registered as a member of our squad.

If he wasn't then he would be ineligible to play for us.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

You were doing just fine with the first sentence . 
This is fromWiki , referencing a former loan player , 
His performances throughout the season also earned him Bristol City's Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year and Top Goalscorer awards. In doing so, he became the first ever player to earn all three awards in the same season.
Any chance you felt the same about Tammy at the time? Ridiculous post IMO.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

You were doing just fine with the first sentence . 
This is fromWiki , referencing a former loan player , 
His performances throughout the season also earned him Bristol City's Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year and Top Goalscorer awards. In doing so, he became the first ever player to earn all three awards in the same season.
Any chance you felt the same about Tammy at the time? Ridiculous post IMO.

To be fair to @Robbored (and it pains me to do so!!) I do remember him having the same opinion when Tammy was with us and won those awards....so, at least he’s consistent and hasn’t contradicted himself (on this rare occasion!) - he said back then that on-loan players shouldn’t be eligible....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair to @Robbored (and it pains me to do so!!) I do remember him having the same opinion when Tammy was with us and won those awards....so, at least he’s consistent and hasn’t contradicted himself (on this rare occasion!) - he said back then that on-loan players shouldn’t be eligible....

Fair enough , consistent in his 'wrongness' :clapping:

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Just to muddy waters, but it’s down to the driver to ensure they are insured and they will be liable for damages if they drove negligently. Does that change matters?

I do see where you are coming from, but I think I disagree. For instance, Disney own Mickey Mouse as a trademark, I pay them a price and for a year I get a licence to sell teddy bears, they were mine to sell. There are degrees of ownership. 

It’s like my assets, her indoors may think she’s getting half of it through marriage, but if through death not divorce the donkeys get it hahah 

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

Not our player.

Come on, Robbored you're better than this   (i think)

I know and you know, player of the season means anyone playing for us this season, permanent, loan or anything else you care to mention

in all honesty, if anyone is sat there thinking it isn't Webster, i seriously wonder if they've followed this season much at all.

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

So maybe Kalas can win Chelsea’s Player of the Season award? 

That way he and Webster both get something nice for their mantelpieces. 

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

So maybe Kalas can win Chelsea’s Player of the Season award? 

That way he and Webster both get something nice for their mantelpieces. 

Semenyo YPOTS? 

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Yes for his exploits whilst out on loan. He’s our player after all. 

He is indeed, just as all the loanee’s are. 

The various clubs they’re at are giving them valuable experience of competitive league football.

Archived