IGNORED

Villa Sold Out

Bobbie

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Good turn out. Looking forward to it. Should be a good day!

Hopefully things go better than last time...

I know it's a bit early to ask but I'm excited, wheres everyone drinking before the game??? 

Not quite sold out yet

image.png

22 minutes ago, Der no.2 said:

We have an allocation of 2,602 but i thought only 1600 or so we’re put up for sale. Do you we have another 1000 or am i losing my marbles?

Yeah, sad to say your marbles have rolled mate

34 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'm just on the BS site to buy one, but what are the best options of getting there?  Anyone know if there will be places on the City coaches?  I have 12 minutes with the ticket in my basket to decide.

Cheers

Get the train using trainsplit mate it’s not too expensive.

Our fans love Villa Park, only 1,300 at Brum earlier in the season on a Saturday.

22 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Heading to this one for a rare away game. Villa Park will be a good experience. People who have gone before; do you recommend sticking to neutral colours? Heard bad things not just about fans; more about WMP

Yeah don’t wear colours and you’ll be fine.

Aston/Witton is rubbish, booze in Brum and get in as late as possible I’d recommend.

The Witton Arms is good for atmosphere but the beer/cider selection is horrendous.

11 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Yeah don’t wear colours and you’ll be fine.

Aston/Witton is rubbish, booze in Brum and get in as late as possible I’d recommend.

The Witton Arms is good for atmosphere but the beer/cider selection is horrendous.

How far from the ground is that? 

So there wont be any more coming up for this then? 

I only just bought my Middlesbrough and Sheffield United the other day , thought I'd treat myself with an easier trip from where I live ( Chester) to brum for this big villa game never expected it to be sold out already :( hophopefully  smash United today and Bora Tuesday then :)

Archived