Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Bobbie

Villa Sold Out

Recommended Posts

Good turn out. Looking forward to it. Should be a good day!

Hopefully things go better than last time...

I know it's a bit early to ask but I'm excited, wheres everyone drinking before the game??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have an allocation of 2,602 but i thought only 1600 or so we’re put up for sale. Do you we have another 1000 or am i losing my marbles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

No idea. Hopefully we'll get more as there's still plenty of time to sell another allocation. 

No more coming, that is the maximum alloaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Good turn out. Looking forward to it. Should be a good day!

Hopefully things go better than last time...

I know it's a bit early to ask but I'm excited, wheres everyone drinking before the game??? 

Not quite sold out yet

image.png

22 minutes ago, Der no.2 said:

We have an allocation of 2,602 but i thought only 1600 or so we’re put up for sale. Do you we have another 1000 or am i losing my marbles?

Yeah, sad to say your marbles have rolled mate

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, Der no.2 said:

We have an allocation of 2,602 but i thought only 1600 or so we’re put up for sale. Do you we have another 1000 or am i losing my marbles?

season 3 nuts GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, phantom said:

Not quite sold out yet

image.png

Yeah, sad to say your marbles have rolled mate

Must have relisted a few. Was sold out this morning. Best be quick if anyone wants one! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just on the BS site to buy one, but what are the best options of getting there?  Anyone know if there will be places on the City coaches?  I have 12 minutes with the ticket in my basket to decide.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'm just on the BS site to buy one, but what are the best options of getting there?  Anyone know if there will be places on the City coaches?  I have 12 minutes with the ticket in my basket to decide.

Cheers

Get the train using trainsplit mate it’s not too expensive.

Our fans love Villa Park, only 1,300 at Brum earlier in the season on a Saturday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

Anyone got 2 adult tickets for villa away going?

Give @Kezsajm a message on Twitter mate, she has two going I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

Anyone got 2 adult tickets for villa away going?

Not a personal dig, but always amazes me that within moments of selling out there is always someone on here that is looking for tickets

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Ball bearings were best for marbles....or ball bunks as we used to call em

We called them’leadies’.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Looking forward to the annual thrashing...

We've only lost twice at Villa Park since 1978 - admittedly our last two visits were 2-0 and 5-0 defeats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading to this one for a rare away game. Villa Park will be a good experience. People who have gone before; do you recommend sticking to neutral colours? Heard bad things not just about fans; more about WMP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not personally had any problems up there

Don't expect too much from the ground, a typical tired out outdated stadium where away supporters are cramped in and the foyer areas are even worse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Heading to this one for a rare away game. Villa Park will be a good experience. People who have gone before; do you recommend sticking to neutral colours? Heard bad things not just about fans; more about WMP

Yeah don’t wear colours and you’ll be fine.

Aston/Witton is rubbish, booze in Brum and get in as late as possible I’d recommend.

The Witton Arms is good for atmosphere but the beer/cider selection is horrendous.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Yeah don’t wear colours and you’ll be fine.

Aston/Witton is rubbish, booze in Brum and get in as late as possible I’d recommend.

The Witton Arms is good for atmosphere but the beer/cider selection is horrendous.

How far from the ground is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there wont be any more coming up for this then? 

I only just bought my Middlesbrough and Sheffield United the other day , thought I'd treat myself with an easier trip from where I live ( Chester) to brum for this big villa game never expected it to be sold out already :( hophopefully  smash United today and Bora Tuesday then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...